Light Yagami (Kira)|| Pit stop

Requested by @HPLovcraft

Light gripped onto the roof handle as the cars speed accelerated.

"You've got to listen to me." He was driving; his cold eyes were focused on the road while his low, threatening voice was directed at me.

"It wasn't my fault," I muttered through gritted teeth.

"Then who's was it," demanded him, his fingers tightening over the steering wheel.

"I did what you asked, damn it!"

"Then why did it fucking fail?"

My grip tightened and I clenched my jaw to avoid exploding. We'd been following a plan to our goal to the new world which required getting rid of some detectives. The notebook had been confiscated when L spontaneously changed his plan.

I glanced over to light, staring straight at the road. His sculpted hands were tightened around the wheel. His brown hair hung in his eyes, teased messy and spilling down his neck. Soft light illuminated his face, contrasting his predator-like gaze. A dull shine highlighted his slight coat of sweat.

"Damn it," he rasped, anger constricting his voice. "We were so close."

"We'll get him next time," I promised. Light scoffed in response.

"We? you've done nothing but fuck things up. You are staying home."

I turned to face him, my hand reaching out to clutch his arm. "What do you mean I'm not going?" I asked. "I've done nothing but do as you've told me."

"If that were the case, we would have succeeded. Now let go of me."

"No, I'm not letting go until you say that I'll go; it's getting fucking annoying to hear you blame everything on me."

I knew it was dangerous to test Light. The only reason I wasn't dead yet was because I had connections with L. He was cruel, but I admired his motives. I knew it was hard to trust someone with this big of a secret. We'd been pretending to be lovers, but I'm sure he probably still hated me. Still, I couldn't help the fact that I'd fallen for him.

He was a savior and smart. I'd never been the type to be independent and strong. To have a leader, an idol, this hot- it was more than I could ask for.

"Let go." Light knocked my hand off his sleeve. My arm fell onto his lap and my hand rested on his crotch. In shock, he adjusted himself and I, in panic, ripped my arm away. That resulted in my bumping his arm again, which made him lose control of the steering wheel for a brief moment and swerve.

"You can't fucking do anything right, can you?"

I looked over to see him pissed. If I wasn't mistaken, there was also a slight blush on his cheeks. His eyeline followed to my chest, where my cleavage was showing. We had went to a formal event, so he was wearing a suit and I a dress. A tight one, at that.

I remained silent.

"Can you not answer me? Look at me." His words were harsh, but I was busy keeping my thoughts at bay. His sideways glances made me feel like a child being scolded, but the intimate touches we shared earlier and even the accidental indecent ones now were seeming to bombard my thoughts.

Suddenly I felt the car swerve and then stop. I heard a seat unbuckle and a low, dark chuckle.

"Well, if you're going to act like a child, maybe I should treat you like one, huh? Since you can't do anything yourself, I'll have to teach you a fucking lesson. One that ensures you wont ever fuck my shit up again."

He grabbed my jaw, forcing me to face him. his cat-like eyes were narrow, casting a hard glare into my eyes. They glanced to my lips. As his thumb brushed over my lips, I felt my red lipstick smear.