𝟐. ❙𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲

❝ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑮𝑩𝑰𝑹𝑫
𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒄

❛ for you, the sun will be shining ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑆𝐼𝑇𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝑈𝑇𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸 at the patio table with her breakfast. She had let her dog, Sirius, outside, but because she doesn't exactly have a fence in her backyard -- it's just a forest -- she had to make sure her puppy wouldn't run off. Sirius was only about three-months-old so he wasn't going too far, but she was still keeping watch.

Juno was still pretty tired, but she was quickly awoken when Scott had jumped into her pool...for some reason. He was in his pajamas and it was like he was running from something, but he didn't realize that he ran right into a pool. Juno stood up out of pure shock and ran over to Scott. "What the hell are you doing?!"

Scott swam to the surface and was treading water as he took in his surroundings. He came face to face with Juno, who looked absolutely pissed and Victor, who had just run outside. He too was very angry. "What the hell are you doing, McCall?!"

Scott just went quiet and looked at the two with an unreadable expression. Juno raised her eyebrows and threw her hands up as if to tell him to answer her dad's question. "Well?"

"Just going for an early morning swim." Scott responded, obviously not having an actual answer.

"Go home, Scott!" Juno yelled, still freaked out with why her friend randomly jumped into her pool. He quickly got out and just sort of ran off. Juno rubbed her face in frustration and shame as she went to go find her dog. It was quite an interesting start to her day.

Juno has quite a wondrous mind. Juno's fascination with mythology tends to make her mind run and she's had a hunch since yesterday's work shift that was out of this world. It was about Scott.

Juno noticed that yesterday with the dog, Scott seemed to almost be communicating with it when he was helping get it up on the table. Overnight, he was suddenly athletic and crazy skilled in lacrosse, and she knows for a fact that he doesn't take steroids because if he did, Juno would scold him until no end.

Juno was carrying this hypothesis in her mind all night and it followed her all the way to the next day at school. To any regular person, this theory would seem crazy, but due to her lack of daily socialising, Juno was left alone with her thoughts too long, so she figured her idea was perfectly plausible.