CHAPTER 15: Max Went Crazy

Max POV

I just made it back to the meeting room when Dylan texted me a selfie of him and Ella. He had her in his arms and he had that big grin on his face.

Fucking asshole!

I close my eyes. Take a few deep breaths. Stay calm, Max. It's only Dylan. He was just teasing you.

Kick him out right now or you are going to get your fucking ass fired - Max

I try to keep my attention on the presentation by one of the Project Managers. But the image of Dylan and Ella stuck in my brains.

He is a fucking douchebag. Why the fuck am I still friend with him, again?

He's out - Sebastian

Took you long enough! - Max

I didn't know you can cook - Max. After all the shit that happened with Dylan, I decided to text Ella.

She rang me right after I sent her that text.  "Hey baby girl, how are you?"

By now my employees turn to look at me. I reckon they didn't see me as someone who would use an endeavorment like that. And, the Project Manager hesitates if he should continue talking or not. I nod and gesture for him to proceed.

She ignores my question. "How did you know I can cook?"

"I have my ways."

"Oh I get it! You have Sebastian reporting to you about me, don't you?" That's true. I have Sebastian reporting everything to me, but wait, Sebastian wasn't the one who told me she could cook.

Has she been cooking for Sebastian too? What else was happening while I wasn't around?

"I spoke to Dylan earlier, remember? Just incase if you haven't notice, he has a big mouth"

"Oh yeah. Sorry. I completely forgot about that." I can hear she is giggling. That cute noise she makes, makes me smile.

"You are unbelievable." She is. She was the one laughing and all friendly with Dylan earlier and yes cooking for him! She forgot? Really.

"I thought you were busy. What are you doing right now?"

"Well, actually I am in a meeting room full of my employees staring at me right now wondering who I'm talking to."

That startled some of them, some pretending they weren't listening and some were grinning before they looked away. But, to be honest, I really don't care.

"Oh shit Sherlock! I'm so sorry. I'll let you go back to your boring meeting while I go napping."

"Okay. Later baby girl." I wait for her to hang up first.

Alright. Now I need to focus on work, which is why I'm in L.A for.

She is napping.

I wonder what she wears to bed.

Does she sleep naked all the time or only at night?

I shake my head fast. And, take another deep breath. Don't go there Max!

Tell the security to not allow any visitors while I'm away. After you are done, you can leave the penthouse. - Max

Noted - Sebastian

Sebastian POV

Kick him out right now or you are going to get your fucking ass fired- Max

I was just finishing my potato polenta when I got the text.

That's it. Now Maxwell is pissed mad. I look up to look at Dylan. He has that smug smile on his face. I give him a straight face.

I get up and walk to him. That's it buddy. You have got to leave.