MEET Y/N

DISCLAIMER:-
this is just a fanfiction (ff) it's based on imagination, please don't compare it with real life,
English is not my first language so sorry for the grammatical mistakes.
The images used is not mine, the story line is mine

AUTHOR POV
there she is the quite girl, who just have some friends and is shy, she do good in studys and is a science student recently she's been entered the most famous science collage of korea on a scholarship, her parents live in a small town of Korea Chuncheon, she's living in Seoul by herself, her full name is Baek y/n , she have a best friend who studies with her kim jennie, they became friends when she came to the collage first time jennie was her room mate as well as Classmate...

Y/N POV
It's my first day of the collage I am so nervous and exited too , jennie is walking with me , she's is basically the half collages crush, soon we reached the classroom and saw 1 seats empty but at different there was a boy sitting on 1 of the seat jennie just go and sit with Lisa, so I have to sit with the boy ..

The boy - hi, what's your name?

Y/n - umm hi , I am beak y/n, what's your name?

The boy - I am jeon jungkook, by the way nice to meet you..

Y/n - nice to meet you too..

*the class teacher entered the class and started to take attendance..when teacher took y/n*

Teacher - beak y/n

Y/n - present mam

Teacher - it's your first day here , Mr. Jeon will help you know the collage..

Y/n - ok miss

*someone entered the class*

Unknown guy- sorry miss I am late

Teacher- MR. kim your always late, go get your seat...

Y/N POV
The guy just entered is so handsome, I got to know that his name is kim taehyung, he came and sat on the seat in front of me.......well , I am here to study so, y/n focus on your studies..