𝟏𝟓.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐦, 𝐦𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥? ❞

TW!▬▬threat of physical abuse

𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑩𝑶𝒀
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒏𝒅 & 𝒅𝒂𝒇𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒌

❛ made your year in a week ❜

        𝐼𝑇 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐿𝐴𝑆𝑇 class of the day and the three friends were just waiting for this day to be over with. It had been quite a long day what with them trying to teach Scott to control his anger in just one day, but they were all hopeful.

Stiles had been keeping track of Scott's heart rate all day just to see if he did well with controlling himself. Ever since their little test, he hadn't been in a situation where he was angered, so they couldn't really tell if he was handling it well yet.

"Let's go! Sit, sit, sit. We got a long to cover today. Let's go! Quicker!" Coach practically yelled at the class.

Naturally, Juno sat behind Isaac, who had already turned around and talking to her. Scott, however, had a small dilemma. He saw Allison walk into the room and needed to get away from her. "Hey, Stiles. Sit behind me, dude."

Stiles had spotted Allison as well and immediately caught on. Stiles rushed to get to that seat, but Allison had gotten there just before him. Stiles very awkwardly smiled at her as he backed off. He ended up sitting next to Juno while Allison was behind Scott. She started talking to him, which wasn't good. Stiles was concerned that Scott wasn't going to be able to handle this on his own, but he seemed to be doing an alright job at the moment.

Stiles turned to talk with Juno or even just update her on the heart monitor, but when he looked over, he saw the girl talking with Isaac. They were holding each other's hand while Juno was contently listening to Isaac talk.

There was this uneasy feeling in Stiles's stomach, he had no clue what it was. His shoulders tensed, his mouth was dry and no matter how he sat, it was uncomfortable. Stiles couldn't look over at the two because every time he did, that feeling got so much worse, but he had no explanation for it.

"Let's settle down!" Coach yelled out to the class, getting everyone to quiet down and pay attention to him. "Let's start with a quick summary of last night's reading."