𝟑𝟓.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

❝ 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝒀 𝑶𝑹 𝑨𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹
𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒆

❛ i'll see who's around ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑆𝐿𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐿𝑌 𝑇𝐸𝑁𝑆𝐸 from her little freak out earlier. She had had a headache for the rest of the day, which wasn't doing her any favours, but she was powering through and hoping for the best.

Juno was walking to the cafeteria for lunch by herself when all of a sudden, a hand wrapped around her bicep and she was thrown against the wall in another hallway, courtesy of Jackson Whittemore. Immediately, Juno shoved his chest to get him away from her. "What the hell is wrong with you, jackass?!"

"Show it to me." Jackson demanded, but he wasn't exactly clear on what 'it' was meant to be. Juno furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Show you what?"

"You know what, just show it to me!" Jackson raised his voice slightly, his frustration starting to surface. Juno, however, was still not receiving any clarification on what she was meant to be showing him or even how she made him so angry. "Whittemore, I don't know if your parents grounded you or took away TV privileges or something, but you need to calm down."

"Nothing happened to you! It's like you're immune." Jackson began, off topic and unrelated to anything Juno had said. His own train of thought was off on a tangent. "Whatever it is, blood, saliva, whatever soul killing substance is running through your veins, you did this to me. You ruined it for me! So the least you could do is show me it!"

Jackson grabbed her arm and tried to lift up her sweater sleeve so he could see the werewolf bite, which was what Juno realized he was doing. The bite mark was still  there and it was very slowly healing. She had no sped up stamina, super strength or superhuman heeling speeds, it was healing like a regular wound on a regular person, but Juno didn't want Jackson of all people to see that.

Instinctively and not caring if Whittemore got hurt, Juno grabbed his wrist and flipped him over onto his back. It seemed effortless. This action had caught the attention of people walking by, which was the opposite of what Juno was looking for, but due to her rage and frustration with how idiotic Jackson could be, she glared at the people staring at her. This deadly glare was enough for all who judged to look away in hopes that they weren't the next target.