The first acquaintance

It was a boring morning again. I woke up and got up from my bed. I was very tired. I went to the bathroom and get ready for the day. I decide to wear a black pant and a black top with some black heels. I did some light make up. I drink morning coffee and wear the my robe from the hospital. I went to my car and arrived at the hospital. It was a simple day. Nothing much. When suddenly one team with men came inside of the hospital and clearly not happy.One of them the leader probably came towards me. He came close to me. He was quite handsome. He look me up and down and study me. He said in a cold voice "Are you a doctor".His voice was strong and smelling like cigarette. I liked his voice. "Yes i am" i said. He look at me and after some time he told me "A friend of mine need you." I look at him, i didn't answer quickly,i thought it for a bit and said"okay i will come with you" he nod his head and started walking. I grab my back and follow him. He started walking towards his car and the driver open the door for me,i went inside the car and he sat next to me. After some time he said "what's your name?" I look at him "Isabella Williams"he look at me and a smirk came to his face "Nice name for a pretty woman like you" he said and i could feel my cheeks getting red.I smile at him. He notice that and smile at hisself. Then we arrived at a big dark mansion. The driver open the door for me and i smile at him as a thanks. The mysterious man started walking and i follow him. He went to upstairs to a room that it was all black and close the door as i enter inside. He stare at me for some time and i decided to break the silence "where is your friend?" I said. He look at me and he smirk and came to me more close. He started taking off his suit and i look at him "what are you doing?" I said and looked his body. It was mascular, strong and soft. He came close to me and his smirk wide. I could feel his hot breath to my neck. It was so relaxing. He look at me and said "Someone shoot at me can you take off the bullet?" I look him in shock "what do you mean by that? Did you go to the police? Oh god... Are you okay?" I said and look him concerned. He smile and laugh a little "i will answer the questions later just now take care of me" i nod my my head and take the things that I needed to take off the bullet and he lay on the bed. I went over to him and i gently started taking off the bullet."it will hurt a little" i said and look him. He nod his head and close his eyes. I liked his soft side. His laugh was so good that make you smile at him and admir him.After 30 minutes i finally took it out and look at him "I am done now. So you just need to relax a bit and everything will be normal again" i said to him and he stand up. I stared putting my things in my bag and i stare at his beautiful body. He chuckle soft and look at me "thanks. Who much money it will cost" he said. I look at him and said "Nothing. It's free" i said and smile. He said serious "how much Isabella" i liked hearing my name from him. He said it so good. And he had an accent.An Italian one "No really I don't want to take money" i said and he look me more serious "tell me how much. Now" i look at him "i will not take money from you" i said and he sigh and said "okay i can't do that i will just give you 100$ and i don't take anything back" he bring the money and put them inside of my bag "you didn't have to" i said and he smile a little "you helped me so it was the last thing i could do" i smile at him And look my clock it was evening. How the time passed so quickly? "I think i will go now.." i said and took my bag and look at him "yeah. Thanks again" he said and nod at me "No problem... What's your name.. you didn't told me.." i said "Lorenzo De Luca" he said and i froze. D-De L-Luca..oh god. He..he.. he is a cr-criminal..oh my god...what i am even doing here...i quickly nod ny head and left from the room and i started walking out of the mansion. The guards look at me and nod their heads. I quickly went to my car and I started driving back to my house. I put some music to forget what just happened but i couldn't, he was in ny mind. Oh god. Why do i find him fine as hell even if he is a mafia boss... I think i have some feelings now.. but no I can't... i shake my head and focus on the road...what i will do i thought again and again. After all of this thoughts i arrived at my house and park the car in the garage. I unlocked the door of my house and close it. I went to the bathroom to do a bath to relax. It was night outside.. after the bath i did a salad and went to the sofa and i put some tv on to forget him. But i couldn't. Why? Did i stared falling for him.. I can't... I sigh and stare at the white wall. I look the clock and saw that it was time for me to go to sleep. I wouldn't go to the hospital tomorrow so i could sleep as much as i wanted. I really would like to go out with some friends. To have some fun.. To forget him.. i went to my bed and i couldn't sleep. He was in my mind again. His smile and his body was so good even when i heard his voice for the first time i knew he was something.. he was more then something. I stared thinking his voice and his body and i melt from those thoughts. And with that i fall asleep..He was something different.. he had something different from the others..Oh god....Here we are again.