Death

A man in lives in the city of power in India (Delhi) he is well known for his achievements in several expects of science and technology. That's are protagonist (X)

Just like everyday he is working in the office on various research on making new types of energies and chemical compounds it's an another usual day for work but the destiny has its own plan he just came out to had a lunch and some fun and suddenly "the legendary truck kun came and reincarnated hun to another World!!!" Well no to another timeline. The timeline of the great war of destruction an age of legacy and culture an era of change a time of devine and devil the age of MAHABHARAT the history that is considered mythology let's go friends let's see what the time has for us in it's grasp wonders, weapons, tragedy, conspiracy, warfare, politics and what not. Let's go back in the era of dwaparyug just after the era of great king lord Ram Dasrath Nandan who thought the world about living a life with dignity and honour. Let's us all reincarnat with our protagonist.

Protagonist: - huhh where the hell am I. It's so dark in here yeah I remember I was struck by a truck 🚛 so I should be able in a hospital but it's clearly ot an hospital then where am I. So much unknown it's so frustrating.

Some voice: hmmm you are certainly an interesting one indeed most of the time when someone got killed they just panicked and they are just so dumb what too say but yeah it's our job so we have to this. SO, CHITRAGUPTA JI tell the court about this person so we can do justice!

Protegonist: - In mind "CHITRAGUPTA JI what the fuck like this is yamlok well yes I can say I'm not feeling everything is same there are something different in myself I can definitely feel it but to say all those mythologies stories are true and every thing it's mind-blowing 🤯". Second thought in mind "but what now I have all short of things about this so called justice of there boiling a living being in an oil it's just total injustice and I have done so many sin in my life as a scientist I've to do many experiments on animals and many of them dies yes it's for a greater good but none the less it's cruality towards those and definitely a sin I don't want to get boiling in the oil😭😭😭 I've to do something otherwise I'm done for I don't want to feel pain no don't want to feel pain."

CHITRAGUPTA ji: - in mind "what to do what not to do it happened again last it happened people of prithvi lok just made the movie out of it what was it ha bhavishyavani huhhh... But now what I can't tell sire about it he will punish me and it's will be a sun too. So much pressure on me 😫".

Some voice: - what happened CHITRAGUPTA why are you not speaking we can't delay the proceeding of the court.

CHITRAGUPTA Ji: - sorry my lord but..
Protagonist intrupted hum....
Protagonist: - who are you all where am I and what justice are you speaking of its clearly not my country did you kidnapped me are you some terrorist organisation or something 😱 you can't punish me for anything your countries law Doesn't bid me I'm a proud country man of India. In mind"I don't know but may be it will help 😥".

Some voice: - ok well enough some introduction and information are to be shared is necessary. So let's begin from the Start. I'm Yamraj the king of death and the embodiment of DHARM!! This is my palace the court of justice where we provide justice on the basis of your life good and bad deed wether physical or mental, spritual or materialist. And you are here because you have died in prithvi lok in kaliyug and now we will decide by measuring your bad and good deeds to wether send you back in the cycle of death and rebirth or you will get moksh!. And for your question all living and non-living everything in the existence are abide by the rules of the divine created for the greater good of the existence wether is supreme God the supreme Trinity or the (param bharam) or the major or minor God either all existence in the triloks no one can run or hide from these rules they are to be followed by everyone for and only for the greater good of the world. Now that must conclude everything. So CHITRAGUPTA JI speak.

Protagonist: - in mind "now what, I already know that much I can't counter anything I'm doomed"

CHITRAGUPTA Ji: - in mind "well truth is the only way for the enlightenment so whatever comes I've to speak the truth only". My lord I feel really guilty to say this but this man's death was not written now but he died it's a mistake done by me but still as you ask this man is a scientist in the prithvilok he has served his country for 18 years and in these endeavour he has committed many experiments on different animals without there concent. Because of his achievements humanity has developed many things were achieved and because of these development many animals, plants and the ecosystem has flourished. That's all my lord.

KING YAMRAJ: - CHITRAGUPTA JI nothing in this world goes unnecessary if the mistake has happened there should be a greater reason for it but still we will see to ita provide justice on that matter to in due time. But as you speak this man has committed many experiments on animals that's a crime more of a murder what you what to say about it man speak.

Protagonist: - lord yes! Everything that chitragupta Ji has spoke of us true and I'm guilty for it and I will not resist for any punishment for that.

KING YAMRAJ: - 😊 young man you indeed had committed a sin but as I said earlier there rules in this world and every being is bound by them they are DHARM!! But what you did had helped the every being and will always going to spread goodness in future. You see sometimes cruelty is needed for the establishment of DHARM!! but it doesn't mean you have the right to do that cruelty that's still a sin and should be punished!! but the time for your justice has yet too come the devine has some other plans for you so I can't punish you now for your sins but always remember this The base of DHARM is always humanity the will to safeguard the weak and victims from ADHARM!!.
CHITRAGUPTA Ji this matter should be guided by the tridev let's ask for there presence.

CHITRAGUPTA Ji: - your wish is my command lord I shall ask for there presence.

After some time tridev the supreme God Lord Bharam, lord Vishnu, lord Shiv has arrived in the court of justice.

Protagonist: - in mind "😲 wowwww is this for real I'm actually in the presence of the tridev they are certainly something else there aura are so calm and majestic but it can't be said same for lord Shiv I can sense the aura is like calm and powerful but I can't make anything from it it's like a endless Abyss of knowledge and power that can't be grasp so wide and deep like the origin and end itself it's wonderus. But what should I do know should I ask there blessings am I even worthy of it will I offend them in anyway by doing it well I can't say same for lord Vishnu the presence from him is so tenderous it's like sanctuary I think I can ask blessings from him atleast but I think I should ask them all anyway   take a deep breath you moron".

TRIDEV: - in mind connected "I think he has come to an conclusion lord Vishnu and lord Shiv yes in deed he has let's now see what will be his next action."

Protegonist finally get up from his seat and move towards the tridev with slow and nervous steps and as he get closed to them he does dundvat pranam and nervously started to speak.

Protegonist: - my lords I'm a nastic in all my ages and still I got the privilege to meet all of you I'm honoured and gratified with all my heart I always made myself believe that you are just myth and non existent how fullish of me please grant me forgiveness and grant me honour and dignity 😳.
In mind"what was that i shouldn't ask anything how rude of me they will definitely punish me now😭"

TRIDEV: - in unison- child don't worry about anything there is nothing goes in this world without a reason what you ask is a part of the plan of the destiny that is waiting for you.

Lord Shiv: - I think change of place is in a need.

Lord Vishnu: - lord Yamraj we are taking him with us his destiny is waiting for him.

KING Yamraj: - as you say lord we are pleased and honoured by your visits. Pranam.

Lord Shiv then wave his hand and tridev and our protegonist are transported to kailash.

Protegonist: - Kailash!!!! 🤯 Thankyou my lord it's I just can't express in word what I'm feeling right now but it's just amazing 😍😍.

Lord Shiv: - thankyou for the compliment now let's we should speak about some important matters.

Countinue...

Well I think if made chapters more big people will get bored reading it so I think it's a good length 😊