5

''Heyy Jimin!!!!''

He looked at me and didn't say anything. He stood up and walked out of the class.

I facepalmed.

"What the heck is with that boy bruh"

Time skip
2 days later

I went inside my class. But there were few students chatting with each other.

"I am too early today I guess" I murmured.

I sat down and waited for Jen to come. After a few moments Jen came.

"Jen you came!!!! You are late today dumbhead".

"No butthead you're early today" she sighed.

"Wanna go shopping today after classes?" I said happily.

"Sorry y/n I am busy today. Maybe tomorrow?" She said with a sad face for not being able to go.

"It's okay ,Jen"

"Oh yeah I wanted to ask you a thing. When would your parents come to visit you? Don't they miss you. It has been so many years. Do you talk to them regularly on the phone?And what about your brother?How is he?" She asked me with a curious face.

" They will. My brother is fine-

The professor came breaking our conversation.

"Explained about new project"

"So for the project, every two students would pair. I have selected your partners."

"Alex and Levi, Jack and Lisa, Laura and rose, Y/n and Jimin.........

With Jimin. I see. It is great opportunity to be a friend with him. But I didn't see him previous days. He came today.

After last class I approached Jimin.

"Oi Jimin. We have to do a project together. Where'd you like to do the project?" I said smiling.

"Do it yourself." He said expressionless.

"No way. You have to help me. Or I will report it to the professor."

"What an annoying day. Okay you can come to my place with me."

"Okay."

I walked behind him the whole way to his home. There was a complete silence between us. I felt awkward. After few minutes of walking he stopped infront of a building and the guards greeted him. Then he walked inside and went inside of a elevator. I followed him.

The elevator stopped at 7th floor. We got out of it. He unlocked the door of his apartment. We went inside.

The apartment was so big. He is hella rich. But it looked so lifeless like him.

To be continued....

Do you have any favourite book?

If you have what is the name of the book?

What's your most favourite wattpad story?

What's your favourite genre?

Who is your bias in bts?