Part 1

POV: Satabhisha belongs to a great family. Her father is an astrologer and professor, and her mother is a teacher. Satabhisha is a research scientist. So she is a fully independent woman. She also has a sister named Upasana. But her sister is 10 years younger than her. That's why she can't share anything with her. There is only one person who is her best friend, Misbah, who is always there for her.

Satabhisha is completely different from her family. She believes in God and surrenders to him. She is very kind-hearted and a lovely person. No matter what happens, she always has a smile on her face. She doesn't know what is meant by hate or cheating. 

She has a cousin named Paro . He is very handsome. Satabhisha loves Paro madly. She never confessed that to him. But he loves another woman named Ruchika. Ruchika, his colleague. In the office, he met her. They were dating. Satabhisha doesn't know this.

POV: Yesterday, he worked overnight. He woke up at 8:00 a.m., and he had to go to the office at 8:30 a.m.

Paro: Oh God! Yesterday I was working, but when did I sleep? Ahhh! My head is hurting. 

Paro took his phone and saw 10 missed calls from Ruchika. 

He hurried up, took his bath, and got ready for his office, but he had left 5 minutes for his office.

At 8:25
P/M: Paro, hurry up, beta. Your breakfast is ready. You are running late to your office.

Paro: Mumma Today I can't eat; I have to go already. I am very late.

P/M: Oh God, what do I do with this boy? Yesterday, surely you worked overnight. If you continue this process, you will get sick. 

Paro: Accha meri maa! Mere ko maaf kardo mere se bohot badi galti ho Gaya hai. 

P/M: Aj kal nautanki zyada nahi ho Rahi hai.

Paro saw his watch, and it was 8:30. 

P/M: Beta, take your tiffin; at least eat your lunch properly.

Meanwhile, Paro left, and he forgot to take his tiffin.

Paro reached the office at 8:40.

When he arrived, Ruchika was already waiting for Paro there. She was very tense. Because he didn't pick up her calls last night. When she saw Paro was coming, she went to him and hugged him tightly, but Paro didn't hug her back.

Paro: What are you doing, Ruchi? This is a working place, not a park.

Ruchika: Oh yeah! 

She broke the hug

Ruchika: I was very tensed. Sorry.

Paro: I am completely fine, see? There is nothing to be tense about.

Ruchika is a little bit shocked about his behavior. He never behaved like this with her.

Hello butterflies! How are you all? I know this part is very boring. You can call it an introduction. I have no experience writing a story, but I will try my best. Trust me, it is a beautiful story. So for now, please have patience.I love you all, cuties. 💗🦋🌷✨ 
Om Namah Shivaya 🕉️🙇🏻‍♀️