11

His soft voice put me in comfort like he had been protecting me for so long. Yet I barely know him.

He grabbed my hand and said,"let's go baby girl".

-------------

Y/n POV

Finally we got in my apartment. We both were injured and tired. He basically wanted go away after making sure I am safely headed my apartment. But I made him ...stay.

I don't know why. But that's what my heart told me to do.

I took a shower and wore an oversized shirt.

I went out of the bathroom and saw his tired body relaxing on my bed with closed eyes.

I called him," Jungkook". He looked at me and I gave a pair of t-shirt and trouser which is my brother's. Who occasionally visits me.

He grabbed it and took a shower.

His pale skin seemed to glow in the moonlight filtering through my curtains. Dark hair fell across his forehead, partially obscuring his intense, crimson eyes. There was an otherworldly beauty about him that left me completely captivated.

He looked at my hand.

"Y/n your would healed". He said with wide eyes.

I looked at my hand and got surprised by the way it healed so fast," how"?

"Well your father was an werewolf so there's nothing to be surprised." He said.

"What do you mean by was. My father is still alive and I can clearly see he is a human. And I have been feeling strange since that ...night when you came to my apartment first time. And you had blood on your mouth. When you kissed me I swallowed some drips of blood. Since then I have been feeling strange."

He replied,"oh."

I also added," And I also noticed purple marks on your neck that night and your lips were also swallowed like you made out with some one before you came to me. Who's blood you drank before mine Jungkook"? I felt kind of jealousy in my chest.

Jungkook went silent. And started approaching me slowly.

I asked again," Answer me Jungkook".

He didn't answer right away, just continued his slow, predatory approach. When he was close enough that I could feel his cool breath on my face, he spoke.

"None of your business." His voice was husky and deep that made me ...want something from him that only he could give me.

To be continued...

Votes and comments are appreciated.