Chapter 10

Hi Everyone! This is just a short chapter that is kinda supporting and leading onto the main plot. Also this is a pick off from Chapter 8. Sorry about it being short!

Chapter 8

'little did the foursome know, two people had been eavesdropping on their conversation and were now smirking at each other evilly.......'  

This Chapter

Veronica's POV

"Hurry up Mike!" I yelled, exasperated at him already. Of course the boss had to make me take him along. I stopped and sat on the nearby bench and waited for the cake like human to catch up.

While I was sitting there, a group of four teenagers walked past. I caught some of the words that the red haired girl was saying, 

"........ rock pools something really cool happens........."

I hopped up from my seat and I followed the group causally to find out what they're talking about. It was two girls and two boys. 

Mike was still like, 60 metres behind so he didn't have a chance of ruining my cover like he usually(AKA always) does.

"It turns to beach again and I thought there might be something interesting in the mist," she continued.

One of the boys went, "Ohhhhhhhh!" Excitedly. 

The girl was about to reply, but the other boy interrupted and said, 

"Last one to the rock pools is a burnt pancake!" And they all took off running. Teenagers and their 'fun'.

At least I now I think I know the second part of the legend.

And those teenagers have no clue..........

________________________________________________________________________________

I turned back around and walked back to the bench.

I pulled out my phone and dialled a number. The man on the other end picked up.

"What?! This better be good!" He said fiercely into the phone.

"I know what the second bit means," I said casually into my phone.

The boss murmured his approval.

"But!" I said.

"But what?" He said, not as agitated at me.

"There is this group of teenagers, two girls and two boys. They have found the place where the shipwreck should be, and they have gone exploring there."

"Which means that they are 1. in the way 2.  How much trouble will they cause? and 3. They need to be disposed of as soon as possible."

"I know for certain one of them is Nick Fletcher, and his best friend is Felix Jint, so it has to be both of them."

"I will get you know who on it. But you need to find out who the girls are. And quickly."

"Will do." Then I hung up. 

I need to know those girls names. Now.

Hi Everyone! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Also 456 Words!