Chapter Twenty Five

The room was filled with thick tension as two dangerous men stared at each other with their men standing behind them. Armed and ready to fire if the other side decided to open fire. Yoong sat comfortably in his seat, a cup of coffee in his hand, completely unbothered that there was a gun being pointed at him by one of the men on the other side.

He knew his men would take that one man down with ease.

"So... Have you thought about it...?" The man spoke, his voice dangerously low which caused Yoongi to chuckle amusedly.

"And what is there to think about... Junsoo...?" Yoongi stared at Junsoo with a raised eyebrow.

"Hand over your mafia..." Yoongi took a sip from his cup of coffee and shook his head.

"And if I don't...?" Junsoo showed a wicked smile before standing up. His way of trying to intimidate Yoongi, but he didn't flinch at all.

"Didn't you have a wife...? Say what was her name...?" He pretended to think before snapping his fingers.

"Ahh! Wasn't her name Y/n? So you wouldn't mind if I find her and have a little fun with her now, would you? Everyone knows why you married her in the first place. So you wouldn't care if she died, would you...?" Yoongi's jaw tightened as he clenched his hands into fists. Junsoo saw this and laughed.

"Of course you wouldn't care! After all, her father is the one that killed your sister!" Junsoo straightened up and buttoned his suit jacket.

"I hope you think over this proposal again." And with that, Junsoo and his men walked out of the meeting room. Once Yoongi was sure that they were gone, his fist made contact with the table, a loud thud filling the room. He stood up and turned to look at his right-hand man.

"Any news about her Taehyung?" The youngster shook his head.

"Sorry, Yoongi. I still haven't found her." He sighed, frustrated. Running his fingers through his hair.

It had been five years since you left, and it had been five years since he'd been trying to find you. Finally, a month after you had left, he realized that he had made a mistake in letting you go and asked for Taehyung to find you.

But just as he had, though, you had gone completely off the grid.

"It's okay. Just keep looking for her."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

In a run-down apartment. A child ran up the stairs making his way up to his house, letting out a series of coughs. He opened the door to his house and walked into the bedroom, where he saw his mother lying in bed.

"Eomma...?" The little child called out to its mother. The mother sat up in bed and looked at her child.

"What is it, honey...?" She lifted her son into the bed. The child laid its head on his mother's chest.

"I don't feel so good, momma..." The little child spoke, his mother placed her hand on his forehead.

"Baby, you have a fever. You lay down, and mommy will make you rice porridge, okay...?" The child nodded and got into bed. The mother got up and made her way into the kitchen to make rice porridge for her sick child.

She pulled her phone out and texted her friend, who was also her work colleague.

"I won't be able to come into work today. Jungwon is sick."

"It's okay, girl! I will tell the boss just make sure to take care of the little guy, okay?"

She smiled, reading her friend's message. She was so thankful to have a best friend like her.

"Thank you, Ahnjong. I'm sorry for always bothering you."

"Girl! Don't say that. You're my friend Y/n, ah, and I will do anything to help you out."

You smiled and texted Ahnjong while you waited for the rice porridge to cook.

"Eomma...?" You looked up from your phone and saw your son had gotten up from bed.

"What is it, Jungwon...?" He walked up to you and climbed up to sit in your lap, burying his head into your chest. You smiled and looked down at your son.

"Aigo... my baby is sick... the porridge will be done in a bit, okay...? Just hang in there, buddy."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

You sat at the dining room table with your son sitting in your lap as you fed him the porridge.

You were interrupted from your thoughts when you heard him ask,

"Eomma...? Where's my Appa...?" Your heart sunk into your stomach when you heard him ask you that. You knew that one day he would ask who his father is, but you can't tell him.

"You don't have a father, honey..." He looked up at you, his big doe eyes beginning to tear up.

"Why don't I have a father, momma...? All the other kids have Appa's..." He whimpered as tears rolled down his chubby cheeks. You sighed and wiped his tears away.

"I know, baby... but you don't have an Appa. You only have me..." His crying died down, and you continued to feed him with a heavy heart as you thought about the past...

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: WAIT WHAT!?! Y/n has a son?! :000