16

Skylar's POV

"Mate!" He said. Spencer looked up at me and so did Aiden.

"Can someone please explain what is going on...and also,  get this guy off me." He said a bit harshly.

I nodded and went over to where they were standing and pulled Liam out of Spencer hold, he growled at me.

I roll my eyes, tightening my hold on him. "Save it Wolfie. You can't just pounce on someone like that." I take him to the other side of the room and push him into the corner. "Sit." I order, he scowls at me, taking a seat on the floor.

I turn to look at the perplexed faces of my friends. "You've got some explaining to do." Mike says.

I nod. "Yeah I do." I motion to the couches in the large living room and they all sit down. I look at Aiden, who is at his rightful place by my side. "You wanna handle this babe?" He gives me a look and I sigh looking at my friends who are staring right at me.

~~~~~

"Wait so let me get this straight." Mike starts. "Aidens is an alien. You two are mates, that guy-" He points at Liam in the corner. "-is here to take Aiden home and your going with him and now, he and Spence are mates?" Both Aiden and I nod our heads, he stares at us for a sec before shrugging. "I knew it." We all stare at him shocked.

"You knew?" Matt asks.

"Well, no, but I did know that their was something weird going on. I mean c'mon, no guy as hot as Aiden would go for Sky."

"Hey!" I say offended.

"What? It's true." I ball my fist and make a move to walk over to him, but a hand on my bicep stops me.

"Sky, he's just joking. Chill." Aiden gives me small smile and I effectively cool down.

I go to say something, but I'm stopped as I watch, well, we all watch, as Spencer gets up from his seat and walks over to where Liam's seated. He crouches down and whispers something to Liam, he nods and gets up intertwining their hands.

"Were going to talk." Spencer says and Aiden visibly stiffens. I snake my hand around his shoulders and bring him closer to me, I wait until Liam and Spencer are out of the room before speaking quietly with him.

"What was that about Goldie?" He looks up at me with sad eyes.

"What if Spencer regents him?" He asks sadly. I shake my head, cupping his cheek, giving him my best reassuring smile.

"Spence wouldn't do that." Casey speaks up from where he was seated. "I know he wouldn't, he just needs time to understand. That's why he chose to speak to him instead of just walking away." Aiden nods and buries his head in my chest, I hold him close placing a kiss into his hair.

"So...You're leaving?" Blake says. I nod my head sadly.

"I'm sorr-"

She cut me off by saying. "I'm happy for you Sky." She says shocking me.

"You are?" I ask, unbelieving.

She nods. "You already know what you want Sky, unlike all of us, you were lucky to already have someone who your willing to give up everything for and that's more special than anything earth has to offer." She gives me small approving smile.

I smile back at her, before looking down at Aiden in my arms who's looking back at me. "Thank you, for doing this for me." He says, I shake my head.

"No. Thank you, Aiden. For giving me purpose."