Chapter 1

3rd person POV

   Harry and Edward ran to the playground immediately ditching their bikes as they do so. They run to meet up with their friends Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson. Their parents would kill them if they knew they were friends with the fifth graders, as they were merely third graders. Harry and Edwards parents were quite strict as they would put it, they demanded a lot from the young boys. If either boy didn't meet whatever obscure demand their parents enforced upon them they were punished. The you boys didn't tell anyone what their mommy and daddy put them through as they were scared how their parents would react so instead the boys stayed silent. The only light in their lives are the friendships they share with the older boys, especially little Harry. Harry has a massive crush on all four of the older boys and is constantly talking about them to his twin. Edward had his eye on a girl in their class but still was great friends with the boys and made sure to tease Harry constantly on his little crush.

   "Remember, we need to tell them that we nailed the triple flip." Harry said as they ran to their secret spot. "Are we telling them that because its good that we accomplished it or are you telling them that so you can impress your boyfriends?" Ed smirked as Harry gave him a light smack. "Stooopppp!" Harry whined as they realized they were the first ones to their secret hiding spot. "I know its never gonna happen but you don't have to tease me about it." he huffed as he plopped down tears stinging his eyes and a pout staining his lips. Harry was the more sensitive, caring, kind, sweet one of the two while Ed was more practical, cheeky, sassy, and cold one of the two, only having a soft spot in his heart for his younger twin. He sat down next to Harry and wrapped his arm around the smaller ones waist "I'm sure it'll happen, I see how they look at you. They look like their madly in love with you Bub." he places a soft kiss on Harrys head smiling to himself when he see his twin crack a smile. "You think so?" Harry looked into his matching pair of emerald eyes and prayed that Ed wasn't just saying this to make him feel better. Before he could answer he caught sight of the boys and watched as their faces turned soft and loving as they looked at Harry. "I know so." he whispered into Harrys ear before the boy slowly peeled away allowing the six of them to catch up 

    8 years later...

   "Come on love, you've got to hurry!" Louis whispered outside of Harrys bedroom window. The five had officially become a couple when the boys and the twins were in eighth grade. Ed was known as a "play boy" around school but he couldn't be happier for his little brother that he's found love. Even if the six are all close friends it doesn't mean that Ed didn't threaten to castrate the older boys if they ever hurt Harry. Now Harry and Ed are sixteen with Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn who are all eighteen, all of them just graduated high school. Harry and Ed were bumped up a couple grades shortly after the start of fourth grade. Now the six of them are escaping from the worlds they knew to achieve their dreams becoming the worlds best circus performers. Louis has mastered the elements of the sword tricks, Ed and Harry are the worlds best junior acrobats, Zayn has become skilled in walking the tightrope, Liam is the perfect ringleader, and Niall well... he can't wait to be the best clown ever. "Darling jump on three, one.... two... three!" Liam instructed for Harry to take the leap into his built figure, giggling as he was caught. Ed was quick to jump out too only to land instead of being caught by one of the boys. Running their way to the train station each with only a pockets full of money and a small bags worth of clothes, they were more than ready to make their dreams come true...

   Together!

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? Did you know this story was coming? Next chapter will be set in the present as this chapter was more background and the past. The twins are 24 while the boys are 26. Please feel free to comment, vote, follow me, checkout my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!