You Again?🥰

Its been two hours since I been back home. When I got back Julius didn't help me with the bags and I had to carry them all. I got slapped in the face for taking too long.

Just as I was getting things started, Julius was in the living room when he got a phone call. I heard only small talk up until he walked outside by the pool to take the phone call.

I stood there wondering who it was but I had too much already going on and my fucking face was hurting too bad.. I just had to suck this one up and cry later. I was sitting at the table, cutting up my potatoes to get ready to boil them. When there was a knock on the door.

I didn't jump because Julius was rushing to the door all excited. For what exactly.. I don't know. I hear the door open and then I hear Julius yell.

"What's up my nigga!! Man how was the trip back?" He said. Then I heard the door close but I could barely hear the guy talking. His voice was deep and I just couldn't bare to know who it was. Then again, I really didn't give a fuck who it was.

I went to put my biscuits in the oven when Julius walks in.

"Something smells great!"

That's the moment when I thought about that voice. I had just heard it a few hours ago and I dared to turn around. 

"Kayla?" Julius said as I turned around to look and there he was... Michael.

I tried so hard not to blush, I couldn't do it, at least not infront of Julius. He motioned me to come around the island and stand beside him.

"This is my college buddy and best friend, Michael Jackson. Mike, this is my wife Kayla." He said.

Michael looked at me for a minute and balled his lip up, hiding the hot ass, lip lick he did earlier. He took out his hand and smiled..again.

"Hello. I'm Julius' best friend. Nice to meet you! And thanks for allowing me to stay here." He said smiling again.

I shook his hand and before he let go, he kissed the top of my hand then smiled.

"Your welcome, Michael." I said as I let my hand relax at my sides. Then Julius' phone had rung again and he ran to grab it.

"I will take this outside. Kayla If you don't mind, show Michael to his room. Please babe?" He asked trying to be mister slick.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Okay Julius." I said.

He walked outside and I looked back at Michael as he never looked away from me. "You didn't say the marriage part but I am glad to see you again Kayla." He said winking at me.

I had the chance to blush this time, right in front of him. "You look beautiful when you blush." He said.

"Hehe.. thank you. And if the conversation from earlier escaladed, it would have came out. But at the time, I just felt free only for a moment to not mention it." I said looking down.

"Why is that?" He asked casting his hand down my arm and grabbing my hand. I looked up at him and shook my head.

"Its nothing really. But if you will, follow me upstairs, I'll show you to your room." I said as I let my hand slide out of his and I walked slowly away. I turned back to look and he was watching me real closely. Then he followed me, grabbing his bags and I grabbed one of them.

"Let me help you." I said and he gladly accepted.

We walked upstairs and down the long hallway. I opened the door and showed him inside the room. He admired how the room was just right. Full king mattress, black and white decor, 65 inch plasma and a full bathroom.

You To Love || An MJ Romance (18*) CompletedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara