THE CROWNING CEREMONY

SELENAS POV

Its been three weeks since Guillermo and I finished the mating process and today we were going to be crowned at the king and queen of the werewolve's, the ceremony consists of slizing our palms and allowing some of our blood to drop into a golden goblet with rubys on it as decoration. I was in my room finishing getting ready after getting Cole ready, dad had taken him with him so that I could finish getting ready. What nobody knows is that once the ceremony everybody from Guillermo's pack will have the ability to have wings just like everybody in my pack, we are ready for all the shock and reactions that will follow as soon as their wings show up. I can't wait to see Guillermo's reaction when his wings show up, the only difference is that his wings will be solid black just like dad's.

When I finish getting ready I head out of my room and head down the stairs and out towards the back yard, as soon as I am outside everybody turns and stears at me. Guillermo makes his way towards me and when he is in front of me he places his arms around my waist pulling towards him, I place my arms around his neck as I look up into his eyes which make me forget everything. He leans down and places his lips against mine as we start to hear chears and howling from both his and my pack, when we pull away I have a big smile on my face which is responded by one of his own.

"You ready to do this" I ask him

"As long as I have you I am ready for anything" he says

"Well then lets go" I say

We then walk towards the stage that was built infront of several chairs that were placed so that the pack members would be able to sit down for the ceremony, both packs have been told that after the ceremony both of the packs will become one and that my father and Guillermo's father will be leading the pack as one but we kept the one little detail of them getting wings. In Guillermo's pack only the guards that were taking care of Stephani were the only ones that had wings and had already gotten used to their wings to take care of their pack by flying over the whole territory of the pack, although they take their job even more serious when Cole is over there since they tend to fly over the area where Cole is playing which made all of us laugh especially when he is playing hid and go seak with his friends. They only have to look up towards the sky and see where the guards are to be able to know where Cole is hidding, it got to the point to we had to ask the guards to fly higher so that Cole could play with his friends without having to be found by looking up to the sky.

"Selena White Wolf and Guillermo Chavez are you both ready to be crowned as the king and queen of the werewolves" Micheal asked us

"Yes" we both say at the same time

"Then lets get this ceremony started" he says

"We are gathered here to crown Alpha Guillermo Chavez and Alpha Selena White Wolf as the our king and queen, we would like for our previous queen and king to place step forward so they can pass their crowns down to the new king and queen" Micheal says which makes me almost cry since I haven't seen my mother in a very long time

"We are happy to pass our crowns to the new king and queen of the werewolves" my mother says

"We would like for everybody to stand up as we pass our crowns to the new king and queen before they unite their blood in the ceremonial goblet" my father says as he places Cole down on his feet with something in his arms

Everybody stands up as Guillermo and me kneel infront of both of my parents, they each stand infront of me and Guillermo as they take their crowns off and place them on our heads. We then got up and my uncle Micheal walks towards us with Ricardo who is holding the goblet and the knife that will be used tocut our palm and then let it drop into the goblet, Micheal takes the knife and first takes Guillermo's palm cutting it open before doing the same with my palm just before we both make a fist and place it over the goblet allowing our blood to mix in it as one. When our palms heal everybody in my pack lets their wings out as well as me and Cole, not long after that Guillermo's wings appear which makes him freak out for awhile before everybody in his pack starts to get his wings. Just as we turn to see everybody Cole walks up to us and we kneel down to his hight, he stretches his hands out and gives us the packet that he had in his arms.

"What is this buddy" Guillermo asks

"It something for you and mommy" he says

"What is it baby" I ask

"Open it and find out" he says

We both open the package to find two onsies which makes us look at my mother, she walks up to us and takes our hands before she turns us so we are facing the pack before she clears her throat to get everyones attention.

"I would like to announce that there will be two new additions to the family since your queen is expecting twins but to be more specific a boy and a girl, I know that I shouldn't be saying their gender but I knew that it would make you all take your minds off your wings. The reason why you all have wings now is because when the blood of your alpha mixed with that of Selena's you were all granted your wings, but just like she told the guards when she gave them their wings when you use your wing for anything other than good options your wings will be taken away and you will never be able to get them again" my mother says