Chapter 9 || Aaron West Is Getting To My Head

L I Z

Two weeks.

It's been two weeks since I shared a kiss with Seattle's hottest manwhore slash sweetheart.

"Tell me Elizabeth, why?," He asked. I was so speechless. Why did I go looking for him at the restrooms? What was I thinking? The truth is that I don't have an answer to that question, I never did. I thought he had forgotten about it, I was wrong.

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, and his emerald green eyes had become a darker shade of them. I watched as he licked his lips, and took a deep breath. My heart was pounding and racing. Was he going to kiss me? Or make me look like an idiot? Did I want to kiss him? Of course I did. I wanted to kiss him the moment he caught me pleasing myself, the moment I knew he had a hard on, because of me, again.

His lips crashed onto mine, calling me out of my stray thoughts. My lips parted, making way for him to stick his tongue in. Our tongues met, and they fit perfectly immediately, tangling with each other. His cologne dulled my senses, because I begin to pull his hoodie and wrap my hands around his neck. His free hand grabbed my waist, finding their way inside my shorts. He grabbed my ass cheek, and I submitted to him, moaning into his mouth.

He deepened the kiss, swallowing all my moans. Next thing I know, I was pinned to the wall, completely at his mercy. He owned my body, and it was so hot. My hands gripped his hoodie, and I took it off without thinking, revealing his carefully constructed body and muscles. So sexy, so hot. Our eyes met for a second, and uncertainty and fear filled his eyes, like he was scared I was going to stop. So this time, I took the lead, kissing him, swallowing all the scent coming from him. His hands went underneath my sweater, and he took them off, and I completely forgot I was braless. At that moment, I didn't care, all I wanted was to kiss this man, in spite of what was going to happen after.

He fought for his self control, and I could see it in his eyes. But he lost it, he wrapped my thighs around him, lifting me up and pinning me to the bed. Dominating me, owning me, kissing me, like it's all he had to do at this point, like he'd never do it again. I could feel how hard he was through his jeans and I know for a fact that he felt how wet I was. We dry humped like horny teenagers and we continued to kiss, and kiss and kiss...like it was all there is to life.

And that's when thoughts of the girls at the restrooms came back, and how he gave them pleasure, and I couldn't shake the thought of "maybe he saw me as one of them", someone he had to give pleasure for fun. I also thought of my adopted brother, and how he'd slap and beat me up for this.....

And that's when I pulled away from the kiss, covering myself with the comforter and hurt flashed in his sexy emerald eyes. "This never happened," I told him, and he stayed silent for a second before he nodded.

For the next two days, he was cold towards me...he only managed to say a word when Diane came home, and that was it.

"You sure you can stay here without having awkward convos with Captain A over there?," Diane calls me out of my thoughts as we watch Aaron and the rest of the guys on the ice. They're practicing, and Aaron and I have been stealing glances at each other for the past few minutes. Coming here was Yvonne's idea and Diane was worried about me. But I'm fine....well, I think I am.

"Yeah, I can," I sigh, facing my phone.

"Okay, Yvonne and I want to go get some ice cream, you coming?," She stands to her feet.

"Go on, I'm fine," I pause. "You like her, don't you?," I wink and she nods, getting all shy and giddy.

"Yeah, I do.....she's really nice," she answers and we both spot Yvonne talking to the Coach, whose name I don't know yet.