Ice Cream

Sunday, January 26, 2020New York City

New York City.
12:17 AM

Ryujin's POV

I can't sleeeeppp
The other members are fast asleep but why can't I get some reeessttt

Ryujin continued tossing and turning on her bed for the next 30 minutes, she couldn't figure out why she cant go to sleep.

I'm kinda craving for ice cream hmmm
I should ask our manager if I could go out and buy ice cream.

Hm, no reply he must be tired from our concert. Well silence means yes I guess.

"YejiiiI whispered.

"Yejiiiiiii."

"Mmmm" Yeji hummed in reply because she was still half asleep.

"I'm going to go out and buy something do you want anything?"

"Mmmm"

"Okay suite yourself." I quietly went out the door and headed for the lobby.
........................................................................

"Excuse me Miss, where is the nearest convenience store?" I asked the hotel receptionist.

"The nearest store is just right down the road." The receptionist replied.

"Oh okay thank you." I smiled at the receptionist and thanked her with my limited English although I am getting better.

As Ryujin went out of the hotel little did she know someone started following her.

Unknown's POV

*Sniff* Your smell is really addictive my love, soon you will be mine and you have no other choice mwahaha. The guy laughed in his mind.

…………………......………………………………

At the convenience store.

Ryujin's POV

Why do I have this weird feeling that somebody is following me.

I looked around but saw no-one.

Well I guess its just my imagination.

Only a few people is around.

What flavor should I get? Chocolate should be good.

I went to the cashier and proceeded to pay for my ice cream.

As Ryujin was making her way back to the hotel they were staying in, someone suddenly grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth.

"Don't scream or else you're dead my love, and I don't want to hurt you my love." The guy said while smirking while pulling Ryujin towards the parking lot.

"Please let go of me I'm begging you!" While Ryujin was trying to get free from the guy's grip.

"Oh no my love, I'm never letting you go again mwahahaha!" As the guy grabbed his keys to open his car while still having a firm grip of Ryujin.

Ryujin was now tearing up as she thought she would never see her family and her members. But she hadn't give up yet, she proceeded to bite the guys arm and tried to make a run for it.

"Ouch! You son of a b*tch get over here!" The guy quickly ran after Ryujin.

The guy quickly catched up to Ryujin who was running for her life.

"Please just leave me alone!"
Ryujin said as she was now once again in the arms of the kidnapper.

"I will never leave you alone because I am your boyfriend and you my love are mine and mine only!" As the guy was now again dragging her towards the parking lot.

"Here's what you get for biting my arm!" The guy punched Ryujin in the face.

Ryujin was now in great pain.

"I didn't want to hurt you but you left me no choice! Now be a good girl and follow what I say."

The poor girl cried in defeat as she has now run out of hope.

She let out one last word before giving up.

"Please save me, someone please!"

"Just shut up, no one will hear you there is literally no one around its past midnight!"

After what felt like forever they finally arrived at the parking lot and proceeded to head to the guy's car.

As they were about to get in the car somebody appeared out of nowhere.

"Excuse me sir but did you ask for help?"

Ryujin and the guy were both startled.

"Uhm no why would I ask for help?"
The guy was now trying to act like nothing is happening to avoid suspicion.

"Hmm I'm pretty sure I heard someone ask for help."

"Is the girl beside you you're girlfriend?

"Uhm yes she is my girlfriend."

"Well you're girlfriend's lip is bleeding is she alright?"

The guy looked at Ryujin.

"Y-yes she is alright, right my love?"

??? POV

The girl proceeded to nod but her eyes tell otherwise.

I have a bad feeling about this.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So how was that? I'm really sorry if it's really short I promise to update the story as soon as I can😁
Stay tuned people!

-LeeF-