4

Ok we are going to say Rui and you knew each other before you died so yeah  I'm kinda binding the story line for this and for now this about the rest intill they finish the questions. but yeah oh and THANK YOUUUU FOR THE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOWED ME I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT AGAIN THIS FOR YALL !!!

Ugh why would they run I thought to myself and Kurapika and Leorio argued.soon after we start to go the direction Y/N went.as we ran into a lady.

as we ran into a lady

exciting she spoke. Exciting? Leorio copy out of cufusion. TIME FOR THE EXCITING MULTIPLE CHOICE QUIZ tell me guess you boy are headed for the cedar on the hill,aren't you? There is only one way to get there.you'll have to get pass through this town first.you must pass a quiz comprised of a single question.She said. wait a second! What is going on here? Leorio said. a quiz I said making Leorio mad.you will have 5 seconds to answer,if you are correct you can move on,if not,you're disqualified from this years exam,you answer must be either number one or two,any answer that is not one or two will be deemed incorrect  She spoke.hold on!all three of have share the same question?so if Kurapika here gets it wrong it means I get disqualified,too. Oh my god Leorio he was thinking about give him a break🙄😒 i said giving him those faces. You little- Leorio said hey if you don't hurry it up or I might and answer it before the rest of you get a chance. some guy said A/Nhere's a picture of him so y'all can get a idea.

I could not find a picture of his so I took a picture of my Tv 😩😭

So Who the heck are you? Leorio asked you don't know he has been following us Pretty closely ever since we left the port. Gon said really Leorio looked at me as I shook my head yes.

Now here is you question a group of evil villains have kidnapped your mother and your true love and you can only save one of them.choose one for your mother and two for your ture love. which do you save and which of them dies?the answer is number one. The guy said oh and what's your reason? It's your mom! It's not like you can replace your mom.but a lover, you can always find anther one.

A/N:Ok I'm geting a bit lazy so  time skip. Rui and the rest got the answer right but...

Wait......I pause as I realized grandma? Is that you I turned around a saw the lady.hi dear,are you taking care of your sister? she replied I shook my head yes as we said are fair wells.

Ok that will be the end of this chapter love y'all I know this came out really late for its like 1:32 right now so um ya Baii loves💗💜💖