chapter 10

Danni's POV-

"Danni... danni wake up.." I heard someone say.

I was laying next to something warm so I cuddle up to it wanting to me warm. I start to slowly fall asleep again

' danni baby I wanna sleep too but we gotta go have dinner come on.." I hear jessica say in a sweet voice.

She called me baby! AGAIN!

I slowly open my eyes to see the warm thing I cuddled into was jess. I start to blush so I hide my face in her neck.

Okay I need to play this off as  something else.

"Too tired..." I say in a baby voice hoping she'll let me sleep.

I'm not even hungry. I've eaten more today and yesterday than I would've ate in a week.

I hear her sigh and slip out from under me. I think she gave up! I think I won.

I hear the door close. I quickly get comfy and start to fall asleep again.

I hear the door open, I look up to see the twins smirking at me and coming closer.

No no no... I'm trapped in the bed what I'm I gonna do.

They slowly start to come closer and one of them opens their arms.

"NO NO please don't hug me I'll do anything!"  I plead!

" I'll call them off if you get up and come eat." I hear a voice from the door.

I look up to see jessica smirking.

"Fine I'll get up!" I say as I fully sit up and swing my legs off the bed.

The twins don't move they just stand there.

I look at jess then at the boys. She opens her arms as to tell me to come over to her.

I slowly sit up and walk towards her but quickly run past the boys so they don't have time to hug me.

I quickly jump into her arms and she leads me downstairs.

"You're mean..." I say as I put my head on her shoulder once we get down the stairs and start to walk to the dinning room.

"It was the only way to get you to wake up..."she says while trying to hold in her giggle.

"And it was funny!" I pouted and pulled away from her and start to walk away from her.

Shes soooooo mean!

Jessica's POV-

She walked away from me pouting, I try to catch up with her but she's already in the dinning room, sitting between my nan and annie.

I sit down across from her hoping she would look at me.

But she just continued to ignore me.

"Come on danni... I'm sorry!" I say in a desperate tone.

She glared at me before playing with annie.

"Danni  please..."

no reply.

"Danielle."

Nothing.

I look at my nan and mouth 'what's her full name?'

She giggles lightly before mouthing back 'danielle grace Garcia'

Garcia? Isn't that a Spanish last name? I look over to her and scan over her features.

Shes latino, her skin is a little darker, her accent it all kinda makes sense now.

I look over at annie she doesn't look like that. Then I remember diffrent dads.