Chapter 14.

Chapter 14.

Gabriella's POV

"Hey let's go, I need to introduce you to twins!" I said to Adalyn.
"Oh I can't wait to meet them!" She said smiling.
"They will love you!" I said.

We walk back toward the pack house. Christian assigned some of the pack members to go pick up twins from school. I walk into the house and I immediately hear the sound of their laughter. I smiled softly to myself. Me and Adalyn walked into the living room and saw twins playing with cars on the floor. They look toward us when they heard us come in.

"Mommy!" Blaze yelled and they come to hug me.

"Where were you? Where's daddy?" Blaze asked.
"I was showing territory to my new friend and your dad went to take a run." I said. When I said my new friend they both look toward Adalyn.

"Hello!" She said smiling at them.
"Hi! I'm Blaze and this is my brother Blake!" Blaze said cheerfully.
"Oh! Well it's nice to meet you both! I'm Adalyn!" Adalyn said.

"She will be joining your dad's pack tonight along with us." I told them.
"Cool!" Blaze said.

"You should go eat something Adalyn, you probably haven't ate anything since yesterday." I told her.
"Yeah.." She mumbled and started walking towards the kitchen.
"Mommy when is daddy coming?" Blake asked me. Just as I was about to answer them Christian walked into the house.

"Daddy!" They both yelled in unison and run to hug Christian. He smile at them and hug them back.
"We need to show you something!" Blaze said.
"What?" I asked. They run toward their backpacks and pull out big piece on paper.
"Ta-da!" They said and showed us their painting. They drew all four of us holding hands and next to us is a house and flowers. In between me and Christian is a heart.

"Oh it's wonderful!" I said cheerfully.
"What do you think daddy?" Blake asked.
"I think we should put that on the fridge so everybody can see it!" Christian said.
"Yeah!" Twins yelled in unison.

"But why is there a heart in between me and your dad?" I asked them.
"Because you love each other! Dad told us that!" Blaze said. I close my eyes and sighed.
"Yeah." I mumbled and avoid looking at Christian. "Go put that on the fridge!"
"Okay!" They said and run toward the kitchen with their painting. I stood there awkwardly with Christian next to me.

"I'll be going now." I said awkwardly and started walking toward the kitchen. I entered the kitchen and saw twins eating with Adalyn. Blaze and Adalyn talked while Blake ignore them. I smile at them and Adalyn return my smile when she saw me.

"Luna." Amy said smiling.
"How are you Amy?" I asked her.
"I'm good luna, thank you. Are you hungry?" She asked.
"Little bit." I said.
"What do you want to eat, dear?"
"Can you just make me a turkey sandwich?" I asked and she nodded. I sat next to Blake.

"Mommy! Daddy said we'll started alpha training this week." Blake said smiling proudly.
"What? Aren't you too young to start training?" I asked.
"Age is just a number." I laughed at him.

"I want to be pack warrior when I grow up!" Blaze said to me.
"You will be the best warrior ever!" Christian said and walked towards us. He suddenly started sniffing the air around me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.
"Blood." He said and look at me. He started checking if I'm injured.
"I'm okay!" i quickly said.
"Why do I smell blood on you?" He asked confused. I made eye contact with Adalyn who's trying not to laugh.

"Shit!" I said and quickly stood up. I turn my back to the wall so nobody can see blood on my ass.
"What?" Christian mumbled.
"She's a woman and woman have that PERIOD of month where they bleed from one special place." Adalyn said.
"Oh.." Christian mumbled and blushed. Adalyn and I started laughing at him, but he shoot us a glare and Adalyn quickly shut up and bow her head, I just continue laughing.

When I finished I blush when I remembered the stain on my ass.
"Well I'll be going now, watch the twins Christian." I said and started walking awkwardly with my back to the wall.

...

"Did you do your homework?" I asked twins.
"No.." They mumbled and looked ashamed.
"Well go do it, do you need any help?" I asked.
"No." They said and stated looking through their backpacks.
"I'll be in the living room, call me if you need help." I told them and started walking toward the living room. When I got to the living room I saw Adalyn and Adriana sitting on the sofa and talking.

"Hey." I said smiling at them.
"Luna." They said and bow their heads at me.
"How many times? Just call me Gabriella of Gabby."
"Okay Gabby." Adriana said.
"Hey we should go shopping." Adalyn said.
"Yeah! That's a great idea!" I said.

"What is a great idea?" Cole said and walk into the living room with Paul.
"We're going shopping." I said to them. "Can you tell Christian to look after twins?"
"Yes luna." Cole said.
"Why do you need me to look after the twins?" Christian asked walking into the room.
"We're going to mall alpha." Adriana said formally. Christian nodded and looked at me.

"Be careful." He said to me.
"Always am." I said smiling bitterly at him. He narrowed his eyes at me.
"Here take my card." Christian said and gave me him credit card.
"I don't need your money." I said. He growled angrily. Male wolves love taking care of their mate, but since he rejected me I'm not going to take his card. "Take the card Gabriella."
"Fine." I mumbled and took his card.

...

"Let's go to Victoria Secret!" Adriana said and pull me and Adalyn toward the store. I groaned. We have been shopping for two hours, my legs are killing me. I bought a dress for tonight. It's dark green and it comes little bit above my knee. Adalyn also bought a new dress.

I look around and saw a store for males and I got an idea.
"Hey I'll meet you two here in a ten minutes, I need to buy something." I told them and they nodded.

I walk into the store and saw the cutest army pants ever. I took two pairs of pants in Blake's and Blaze's size and I look around for Christian's size. After couple minutes of searching I finally found them in Christian's size. Twins already have black t-shirts and of course Christian has it so I don't need to buy them. What about shoes? Oh they can wear their black converse. This is gonna look great! I squeaked and walk toward the cashier.