𝓐 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

(A/n: please listen to the above mentioned song sung by D.O ~ Crying Out)

Xiao Xian's POV:

Xiao Xian's POV:

"You look exhausted. While taking care of Jun, please take care of yourself too, Xian."

Smiling at Jie I rehearse my lines. This would be my final take for a while. Luckily everyone around me are cooperative and have agreed to let me film my parts without any issues.

"Did you have a word with Keith?"

"Yes and before you ask let me inform you that Jun is fine. He's wrapping up with all the endorsements, music and his previous commitments."

Remembering our last night a pain pangs my heart. It wasn't that I was oblivious to him and the fact that he wanted me to stay, but I couldn't let him have feelings for me.

"Did you book my flight for tonight?"

Jie nods and I heave a sigh of relief. Just few more hours Jun and I'll be there by your side.

"Xian, may I say something?"

"Sure Jie."

"I am afraid that once you leave, you'll never be the same Xian we all know. For some reason I feel that you'll loose that smile of yours."

"I long stopped smiling, Jie." Especially after the cyber bullying fiasco.

Hearing her gasp I try smiling, "I have to go. For him I have to. If I don't, then this heart will stop living."

"Xian-"

"Jie, I owe my life to him. Even if that makes me just a shell of who I am, in the end to be by his side, it's all worth it."

Just as I wrap my shoot, Jie is instantly by my side and by her facial gesture I knew something had terribly gone wrong

"Xian," handing over my iPad I look at the news flashing;