My love for the beast💜Part 33

((Awwww🥺look at them

((Awwww🥺look at them.... I miss BTS soooooooooo much...... Even though I couldn't attend any BTS concerts, but still I can feel the emptiness in my feelings.... I wish one day, I could visit them and give them a big hug saying 'you all did a great job coming into our life... Keep going and BORAHEH... 🥺😄also I want them to conduct concert and Fansign meeting here in INDIA...... ❤))

Ok.... Let's get into the story....

Everyone ate the dinner peacefully.... After dinner, now all are in the library to discuss....

"Witch, she needs to die!!!! Because of her only everything is happening... " Namjoon said...

"Yes Namjoon, you are right... But we cannot kill her easily.... You remember about her curse! " Mr. Kim said...

"But Alpha and queen is very young to get child.... Still we have one more year to complete our studies" Jhope said...

"Yes you are right but we do not have any other choice do we?? " Mrs. Kim said sighed...

"We have" Vante said and everyone looked at the future king waiting to continue....

"We can't kill her, but we can stop her from doing magics and everything... " Vante said... And continued...

"I know how to stop her all activities.... That will also make her to loose her power.... So during the middle of the second year, I will mate my queen completely.... " Vante said and looked at his queen who is now avoiding eye contact with Alpha..... Vante smirked and continued...

"Then our baby can kill that witch" Vante said....

"But how?? " Jin asked...

Vante explained his plan... All agreed.... They decided only the tops will go the dungeon and deal with that witch... So all the alphas taking their mates to the shared room..

"I am going now baby... Sleep well. " Vante said and caresses Jungkook cheeks...

"When will I meet you again?? " Jungkook asked...