Steamy

You began picking up towels after drenching them in soaking hot water , your orders were to do nighty checks with each soilder.

Make sure they're in bed , tend to any wounds , see if there's something they need. It was something of course you envied , how nice it would be to have someone take care of you and tend to your stress and needs ..

But you couldn't sulk over your own unaccomplishments. " Shi-" you felt the towels sting your arms , your arm swelled up a bit from the water leaking onto you.

" Get moving .." you heard a soilder yell out as you replied," Coming " you rubbed off your arm before squishing the towels before rushing off to the cabins.

Each check was the usual, some soilders need warm towels , some need a small talk others were tidied in bed. "Phew.. now for a few more and I should be done " .

Your eyes looked around the small camp fires and sleeping stationary guards around the entrance." Heh..just as tired as I am" you chuckled at the idea before observing reiner's cabin.

You stepped up the tiny wooden stairs before approaching the door. " huh.." your ears twitched in curiosity. Muffled noises came from the inside of the dark cabin. You worried what it could be.

Especially with your personal fear from your first expirence with titans ...you simply gulped and tried not to assume the worst. " ..Uh..um excuse me Reiner ".

.."O..ohh" the site before yourself made you drop the warm towels in your hand, you couldn't speak. Your mouth quivered before detailing this site in your mind. " Im..so sorry! " you dropped down in an apologetic bow.

Reiner was sweating profusely and huffing on the bed, you could hear the quakes of the edges as to your suprise. You stood up...yet he still met your eyes with a hungry look. His hand pulsed as the other arm flexed everytime you saw his hand stroke himself. "I.." you couldn't make out any more.

"Go on..ah.. dont mind me " he seemed different. Not as ambitious and polite as you had heard from missions. He was...completely consumed by desire as he moaned watching you nervously speak .

Your nose twitched at the smell of desire in the room . " Is. ..there um.. something you need ..Reiner " you struggled your sentence out as the schelces of his hand mixing with heat and pre-cum rubbed his cock. " Mhh..no .. but thank you " his voice crackled as you could obviously see him pleasuring himself.

You nodded although your body ran rampid with thoughts at this point. You could've eagerly tended to it but..wouldn't it make you no better than a fearful soilder regressing in the ranks.

Just thinking about it ...how much lower could you go. A sigh escaped as you met the door before Reiner called out. " Wait.. there is something I need.." you could only turn back and look aside . " A towel..could you rub me down , I'm sweating so much " he demanded before adjusting himself against the head board.

Your head nodded a bit desperately before you placed a towel against the nightstand. You grabbed the other lightly as you rubbed around his face slowly. "Mn.." he flinched a bit from the heat before you apologized. "Too hot.." you questioned.

"No..no.its fine ah.. dont stop" he unintentionally moaned out in a seductive manner as your soft hand rubbed around his face and neck. " God..damn " reiner kept moaning as your mind dirtied.

Was it the constant touch of another that made him more obsessed with the feeling of pleasure. You could see in his eyes ..he kept watching your hand then his cock as he stroked more. ..hmmm..

The thoughts only seduced you more as you came up with a bright idea. You observed the sweat trickling down his abs as you squeezed the soaking warm towel all over him.