chapter-5

Jungkook drived to his company. "Good morning sir" his secretary greeted him. Everyone bowed to him as he was walking. "what's my schedule for today?" Jungkook asked removing his over coat. "Sir you have a meeting with the owner of mille" he said looking at the schedule "And sir Mr.Park is waiting for you in your office" he said as jungkook nodded and opened his office door. "Mr.jeon...." a voice came as a chair rotated showing jungkook his face. "Long time no see jiminaa" jungkook said smiling and opened his arms for hug. "Yaa I just got out of the country for 5 months and you got married??" Jimin said breaking the hug. "Umm actually things are not that simple...." Jungkook continued sitting on his chair. "Hmm I know Joon told me" jimin said sitting opposite to him. "Yaa is he new reporter or something...he literally told this everyone I met you yoongi hyung I bet Jin hyung And hobi hyung know it too" jungkook said making jimin chuckle "no he just texted it on our group.... Don't worry only 6 of us know and come on we share everything" jimin said assuring him. "But hyung the thing is I am not that hurt even tho she left me. It's like I think it wasn't love but attraction... as it's not like I can't live without her or something." he said with a confused face. "I know... To be honest I think you never really loved her. I mean you have her everything money power or whatever she asked for... But still I could tell that it wasn't love" jimin said with a soft smile. Jungkook rolled his eyes and leaned back.
They all were best friends from 7 years. They shared everything with eachother. They all worked in different companies and all were quite successful too. Jungkook  had a complete different personality with them as they helped him when he really needed, he considered them as his real brothers.
"Yaa I know I can trust you guys..." Jungkook said looking at the files "ofcourse but... I didn't wanted to ask this but whom did you married? Is she beautiful?" Jimin asked with a smirk "don't get your hopes high.... She is with me just for money she is not different than others" Jungkook said with a plain face "Yaa you always look at the negative side first..... Maybe you'll fall for her eventually, just like every romantic novel" jimin said in a teasing tone "yaa shut up! I can't fall for someone like her. She is so immature." Jungkook said rolling his eyes. "Yeah whatever.... Just don't come at the end to me tell me you did fall in love. I'll just kick your ass" jimin said with a slight smirk "shut it now, just tell me what make to trouble me during my work" jungkook said typing his documents. "Nothing I'll get back to work just missed you, btw are you ready for dinner tonight?" Jimin asked getting up. "Oh I totally forgot about it.... But yea count me in." Jungkook said as jimin nodded and leave.
After finishing all the work jungkook drived to the restaurant they decided to meet.
"He is here." Hobi said waving at jungkook. They all say and started to talk about their day and what happened. "Guys let's cheers to jimin as he came back after 5 months" Joon said while everyone raised their glass of cold drinks. "Hyung why can't we have alcohol?" Jimin whined "yaa we all have to drive home back, let's drink it when we stay at someone's house" Jin said as they all agreed. "Did you guys visited yoongi?" Joon asked "yaa I visited him this morning, he is better now"jungkook said taking a bite of his meal. "Yaa, infact I was with him before I came here,he is recovering really fast" hobi said taking a sip. They all had a good dinner and headed home.

Jungkook opened the door as he heared someone. "You should have called me if you were going to com late" y/n said as she was sitting on the couch. "And why would I do that? And who told you to wait for me ?" Jungkook said plainly. "Ohh and what make you think I waited for you? I had dinner and just watching the k-drama." She said fixing her eyes back at the screen. Jungkook went to his room to get fresh. "Should I heat the dinner?"y/n asked nearly shouting so that he can hear her. "No" he shouted back calmly. "Tsk this monkey" she mumbled "by the way your mom called.... She is going to visit us tomorrow" y/n said sitting back on her place. After few minutes Jungkook came out in white shirt and grey sweatpants. "Why is she coming? And why didn't she called me?" He asked pouring himself a glass of water. "How would I know that?" She said switching off the t.v. she got up and went to her room.
Next day~
Y/n woke-up by some noise. "Where are my key?!!?" She heared jungkook shouting. "Gosh this monkey started shouting from morning itself" she said picking herself up. "can't you just stay quite, you just ruined my morning" y/n said rubbing her eyes. "Shut up, just because I am bearing your annoying ass doesn't mean I can't kill you" he said giving her an annoyed gaze. "Opps- someone's in a bad mood today" she mumbled as she went to kitchen. "What is he searching ?" She asked sofi who was cooking the breakfast. "Sir lost his car keys..." She said nearly whispering. Y/n was thinking something as sofi interrupted "miss y/n breakfast is ready did you brushed your teeth" she asked as y/n nodded. 'when he came last night key were in his hands... He took them to his bedroom...oh oh they can be in his bedroom!' she thought as she ran to his room she stopped at the door as she saw the key on the nightstand. "Yaa Come here" She shouted." Jungkook frowned and walked to her. "For fucks sake y/n- " he stopped when y/n pointed at the table. "Oh I brought them in by mistakely" he said and went to pick up the key. "Do you have a memory of goldfish?" She asked with a light chuckle. "You could have just handed it to me" he said walking to dinning table. " Hmm....then you would call me some cheap things to walk in your bedroom... right?" She said with a small smile. "It's not-" Jungkook was cut off "yaa I know save it for later mister now I am hungry" she said sitting at the table. He nodded and sat down for breakfast too. "When is mom coming?" He asked looking at her. "Probably 8 at evening" she said munching her sandwich. He nodded and rest of the breakfast was quite. They both got ready to leave. "Don't be late today" she said as the both left together. "Thank you for telling but I am always on time miss I am really punctual not like other" he said in a teasing tone. Y/n rolled her eyes and started walking. "Are you going alone today?" He asked opening his car. "Yaa I'll take the bus" she said leaving "if you-" he stopped. "What?" She turned back "nothing" he said sitting in the car.
After a long day at work. They both got home by 7 as dinner was already done by sofi and other maids and they left.
"So how was your work" y/n asked as looking at him. "Don't act like an actual wife.... Don't forget who you are." He said fixing his attention Back to the laptop. "Tsk I was just trying to be nice.... But I forgot who is in front of me.... Stupid monkey" she mumbled. "I can hear you" he said without looking at her. She cursed herself and sat watching t.v.
Then the door bell rang. Y/n got up as she opened door the bowed "hello Mrs.jron" she said and let her in. "Hello child, hope you are fine and my son didn't troubled you.." she said placing her jacket on the stand. Y/n chuckled looking at Jungkook who was standing with a frown on his face.
All of them sat down on the dinning table and started to have dinner. "I wanted to tell you about the party you have to attend day after tomorrow. There will be many people so take care." She said as they both nodded. "Y/n I transferred the money as I promised.... And I am so sorry I had to force you for this." She said guilt visible in her eyes. "It's ok Mrs.jeon" y/n said assuring her. "And don't worry about your parents, I personally talked to them, umm for them this marriage is real so you have to act in front of them too..." She said looking at Jungkook who was not interested in any of it.
They all finished the dinner and Mrs.jeon left.

"Mia I don't have anything to wear for upcoming party... Are you free Tomorrow?"y/n asked Mia on the phone. "No it's ok I can go alone it's fine..... I said it's fine thank you...bye" y/n said and cut the call. She did the dishes and went to her room. Jungkook was still sitting on couch and was on his i-pad doing some office work.

Next day~
Jungkook left to work and y/n was alone at home as she had holiday today. She was on her phone looking online for some dresses. "But if I ordered online it'll take some time.. should I go and shop for myself?" She said to herself. But the doorbell rang... She went to open the door.
"Hello ma'am, you have a parcel" a dilevery boy said. "But I didn't ordered anything" she said taking the parcel as it was really big. "This belongs to Mrs.Jeon...." he said giving the parcel. "Ohh- he should have told me... By the way how much I have to pay?" She asked keep the parcel down as it was too heavy. "No ma'am it's already paid thank you" he said and left.
She brought in the box and kept it on desk. She opened her phone to call him but remembered that she don't have his number...
But her phone rang as she picked it up. "Did you got it?" A voice came Frome other side, she understood it was Jungkook. "Yes where should I keep it? It's too big" she asked looking at the parcel. "Open it, it's for you"he said from the other side. "I don't think we have a relationship where we can send eachother gifts" she said rolling her eyes. "Don't get your hopes too high it's not a gift think of it as charity... You wanted a dress for party right? So I just found it somewhere and rather than throwing it away I send it to you... And I am busy..." He said cutting the call before she could say anything. "This monkey never lets me talk.. but he is so bad at lying lol." she said keeping her phone down and opening the box.
She opened the box as she wasn't even able to blink.
"Woow just wow" she said picking up the dress