42 | Zane

"Welcome

"Welcome."

She smiles at me thinking the reason I called her is completely different to what I have in mind. 

"Finally, we have some time together." She walks closer, putting a hand on my chest, dusting off non-existent dust. She glances up at me with clear lust in her eyes, she doesn't see anything more than what benefits her.

I take hold of both of her hands before turning her around and leaning her front to my desk. Her hands place on the table as mine are placed on tops of hers. My front to her back. 

"Why? Had some things in mind?" I whisper to her, watching her shudder in pure anticipation. It makes me sick to my stomach to do this. I feel disgusted doing it but it has to be done. It's the only way. 

"Yes. I did. Like you fucking me on this table. Like you taking me up against that wall." She quickly speaks out but I move away, she blinks before turning around confused.

"Well, would you do anything for it? How bad do you want me?" I ask tilting my head giving her that smile that she used to fall for all those years ago.

"Bad. Very bad." She whispers coming closer to me but I hold my hand up stopping her.

"Then tell me why didn't you declare me yours." I push, walking around her, her hands turning into fists as she looks ahead shooting glares at the empty black wall there.

She doesn't answer for a minute making me think if she is going to speak. So, I add in something else to get her speaking.

"What could you do for me?" I whisper. That does it. 

"Because that bitch was in the way. Now that she is gone-" she turns to look at me but I move back in front of her. I need her to stay in one place.

"Gone? This fast? You didn't waste a day." I laugh as if I am impressed but deep down, I want to kill her. Drown her in cold water just like she was about to do to Elvira. 

"Yes. Don't believe me?" She looks so happy telling me about her. 

"No. How can I believe you got rid of her so fast?" She flips her hair over her shoulders, proud of herself.

"I locked her up into her own death. Gave her a painful one too," my jaw tightens and my nails are digging into my palm trying to control my anger.

"How?" I grit out having a hard time staying away from her. 

"I locked her up on the rooftop. In this weather," she glances outside to see that indeed, it is still raining. 

"But how? Wouldn't she try to run away?" I question. This is something I am confused about too.

"Nope. I showed her the pictures of herself and bam! She got caught off guard and I took that chance." She makes an explosion gesture with her hands, still fucking smiling.