34

It was dark.

You could barely see anything. There were four walls around you that were trapping you in. You didn't even know where you were. Once you tilted your head to look up there was a blinding light that shined on your face above you. You squinted trying to adjust your eyes to refocus.

Instead you heard the sound of liquid trickling to the floor below you. You blinked a couple of times and saw red. It was blood. Drops of blood fell from the knife that had suddenly appeared in your hand.

"Wha- what's happening" you breathing became unsteady

But on the floor below you there was a puddle of even more blood. You followed the trail with your eyes and Spencer laying on the floor beside you. Pale and it didn't even look like he was breathing.

"Spencer!" you gasped, dropping the knife in your hand and you dropped to your knees beside him

You tried shaking him awake but he was unresponsive. "No no no"

You tried to find were all the blood was coming from and there was a stab wound. Right in the middle of his abdomen. Tears began to swell in your eyes and panic set it. You felt scared and at a loss. He wasn't breathing, you reached up to cup his face "Please wake up"

"Look at what you caused"

It was a mans voice, the same voice that took you and hurt you. Sam was hovering above you, you looked up at him and he still had that cynical smile on his face "Because of you he's gone"

"No" a tear slipped from your eye and you looked back down. But Spencer was gone, your hands were just in the air. "Where did he go?!" you looked back up to another surprise

You were so confused and frightened. April was standing in Sam's spot. Sam was gone.

"April" you let out a deep sigh and felt a small hint of relief

You got to your feet and tried to reach for her but the closer you got the further away she appeared to be. So you stood still and watched as she opened a black velvet box in her hands. And a beautiful ring was inside. The same one she had given you.

She spoke as she smiled and looked at you with the same beautiful eyes "Will you marry me?"

Before you could say anything Sam spoke again but this time his voice came from behind you "I don't think so"

You turned your head to look at him but he had suddenly disappeared and a loud bang rung through your ears. You flinched at the noise and turned your head again only to find April still on her feet with blood oozing out her side. She still had a smile on her face.

"Will you marry me?" blood began to drip down her nose. You had this eerie feeling and watched as she kept that same smile on her face as she wiped the blood away with the back of her hand. This time she took a step forward but you took a step back. "What's wrong love?"

"Yo-you aren't real. What's happening?" there was a sudden weight that was brought upon you, you glanced down and realized you were wearing your old FBI vest. And a gun was in your right hand. A bit of smoke flowing out. As if you had just fired a shot. "What the hell"

"Don't look surprised" Sam spoke to you again

You looked back up and April was gone, Sam was in her spot. You looked around and it was just you and him alone.

"You killed me" he called to you "Look at what you did"

There was a bullet hole in the middle of his forehead and he was now pale as well. He was taking a step towards you but you didn't want to be here. You wanted to defend yourself so you aimed at him again. But there was nothing to aim. The gun was no longer in your hands and your vest was gone.