namjoon ~ dance cover

*KISSING*

It was about 11 at night. You wore a silky pajama pants with one of his sweaters, and he wore grey sweats with a white sweater.You started blasting BTS on your speaker since you were bored.

"What are you doing?" he scoffed with a smile from the comfort of your bed. You grabbed your hair brush and started to lip sync and dance to Boy With Luv. You loved seeing him laugh. You danced around your room to any choreography from any song you could remember. When the song ended, your were out of breath. You looked over to see Namjoon laughing into a pillow.

"Wait! Wait! Start over, I forgot to record!" he laughed.

You started to laugh with him, and told him to fuck off. You jump on the bed, and straddle him. He gazes into your eyes with a big smile and rubs your thigh.

"I love you" you whisper as you wipe the tears of laughter from his cheeks.

He cups your cheek and kisses you. As if the world around didn't exist. He pulls away and looks you in the eye.

"사랑해" he replied, resting his head onto yours. You smiled, and wrapped your arms around him.
"Seriously though, do it again so I can record." he said. You rolled your eyes and punched his arm. He snorted, and laughed.