19. The Ex Girlfriend now

Y/n woke up to see Taehyung still sleeping, so she quickly got in the bathroom to freshen up.

She went to the study table that Taehyung usually used, opening her laptop,  she searched through some healthy foods.

"You woke up?" He asked once he woke up with a very husky voice.

She nodded, he got up from the bed and stretched out making weird noises but it felt good to his body. Walking towards her, leaned in from behind, cooping her between his arms, doing this he noticed how small she was and how perfectly she fit in.

"What are you searching?"

"Healthy food items." She muttered, he laughed at her silliness.

"Don't worry I'll make you healthy breakfast every morning." This time, he patted her head delicately and walked away, feeling proud that he finally was the one who did it.

She looked at his dissipating figure going to the bathroom, her brows crashed and a smile formed, "weird" she muttered and went back to searching.

•×•

Taehyung was in his office, going through the forms given by his managers.

The cover for Y/n's photoshoot had already been posted and it was obvious that the sales went more higher.

He was still in his trance when a high pitched, "Heyyyyyy Taehyung, baby!!!!"

His ears wanted to run away, coming in, the girl was someone he never expected ever meet again.

"Lia!?" He gasped in shock.

He found out she is an intern in his company, and he absolutely wanted to beat the shit out of the person who employed her.

But turns out, the manager was forced to employ her because of her father's status.

He sighed in frustration, today he quickly got off work because she kept on visiting him in his office and made people suspicious.

She was very much annoying.

He got home and exasperatedly laid on the sofa, hearing noises Y/n came down to greet him and make food for him.

He got off early today so she didn't yet prepare any food for him.

"You off early, Tae." She said, and went to the kitchen.

Hearing her softly say 'Tae', he quickly got off the sofa and went to the kitchen to talk to her.

He took out a bottle of water from the fridge,"you know what happened today?" Excited to tell her because this might make her Jealous.

"Hm?"

"My ex girlfriend is an intern in my company." He said, crying out like a baby.

"You seem excited." She said, washing the meat.

"Aish," he scratched his head in annoyance, "it was annoying. She kept on disturbing me, and what was more disturbing that she forced one of my manager to employ her."

"Then, test her abilities, if not working properly, fire her. What's the use of keeping a useless employee." She bluntly said, cutting meat gently and no reaction at all

Taehyung looked at her, and a part of him felt upset that she wasn't even making an effort to get rid of girls around him.

"Are you not Jealous?" He asked, his voice fading.

She didn't say anything, and after a while of being silent, she shook her head.

There it went, his heart shattering. His lips formed a curved line downwards and without saying anything, he went to sleep.