【Chapter 1】

❝ 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

The human race is a complicated subject. Humans are capable of kindness, and they can be kind, but they can also be cruel. Once (Y/n) first came into conscious of being a shinigami, the thought of another human killing another was something ridiculous to her, so when she first went down to the human realm, she witnessed the killing of a human from another human. 

That day, she found out that all humans have darkness inside of them, all they need is a little push. Trust her, she has seen many ways that darkness was brought out of them, but the ones that really stuck to her were their emotions. 

If a human was jealous of another, it could go to the extent of murder. Emotions, something so fragile, so complicated, something that (Y/n) found a joke. Emotions? Who needs those? Only humans do, for there are positive emotions such as happiness and empathy that could make someone do a good deed, but then there are the negative ones. Anger, hatred, jealousy, something that always made a slight shiver go down her spine. 

'Humans,' (Y/n) thought, 'make me sick.' Taking a swing of her scythe (Y/n) sighed as the skulls tumbled down to the covered ground with various species skeletons. "Nothing but skeletons as far as the eye can see." (Y/n) whispered to herself and placed the scythe on a holder on her back. 

Opening her big, black-feathered wings (Y/n) flew above the billions of skeletons below heading for her friend, another shinigami, named Ryuk. 

"I haven't seen him in a while, so why not go pay a visit on this dull day?" (Y/n) mused to herself as an excited smile spread on her (S/c) face. Seeing the dozen of shinigami hanging out with each other as some gambled away nothing (Y/n) descended on the uncomfortable ground and tucked in her wings. 

Walking towards the shinigami with metal on his face (Y/n) tapped his shoulder making him turn around and let out a small shriek in fear. "Excuse me, but have you seen Ryuk around?" (Y/n) asked him with a polite smile on her face. 

The shinigami slightly shrank back, a nervous smile on his face. "Y-Yeah, I have, actually. He was here a minute ago..." The shinigami drifted off with a nervous voice. (Y/n) hummed, "I see, so, where is he now?" (Y/n) continued to question him, a frown soon seedling on her (L/c) lips. 

The shinigami gulped while the other shinigami near him quickly moved away. "He... he went to the human realm." The shinigami admitted fear soon creeping into his heart. (Y/n) nodded her head and yawned, "Guess I'm gonna have to wait for him." (Y/n) announced in a quiet voice, opening her black wings and flying off.