Chapter 14 FINALE

Birthday Party was over.Nobody noticed that Aiga and Nika was missing and All of them had a happy day and the day closed and now nearly 14 years have passed. Aiga is 31, Nika and Toko is 30, Naru is 28, Valt is 33.And something happened that would change our 2 little love bird's life.

Nika Akaba was at the toilet crying but with the tears of happines as she looked at the little pink stick that has 2 red lines from 3 of the tests.She was so happy and she knows what to do.She has to tell him but she has to wait becouse he isn't at their home right know.She left the bathroom and went to the balcony to get air.They were living at Aiga's house at the forest becouse it was peaceful.After a while she opened her phone and called Her husband.

*Ring Ring*

A:Good morning babe.

N:Good morning to you too babe.How are you doing ?

A:I am Fine.You ?

N:Yes, I am fine too.I have a question.When could you come home ?

A:Around 6:00 P.M.Is there something wrong ?

N:No no no, Actually i have a suprise for you.I am going to call Valt and tell himto come with his brother and her wife.

A:I got it.Then see you later.

N:Bye.

After the phone call she called Valt.

N:Hey,Valt.

V:Hey sis, How are you doing ?

N:I am fine.So how are your new job as bey trainer ?

V:It is tiring which is expected.But i love my job so it is fine.How is Aiga doing ?

N:He is Aiga as usual.Can i ask you something.

V:Sure.

N:Could you call Toko and his wife and few others and invite them to our house tonight at 6: p.m. ?

V:Sure thing.But why ?

N:oh,I am going to do an announcment.I am going to call mom and dad while you call the Kiyama's.Will that be okay for you ?

V:Yeah.

N:See you Tonight Valt.

V:Bye.

And with that she started to call her family.

At 6:00 p.m.

Aiga's Pov

It was 6 p.m. I cam e home with my dads blue truck.But when i came home i saw Valt,Toko,my little sister,Captain,Honcho,Ransou,And The parents of Nika,Toko and Valt.I got out of the car and walked towards them.

Cap:Yo, Aiga!

A:Captain! Whats up !? Its been a while.

Cap:It sure has been buddy.How are you doing ?

A:I am doing fine.How are you ?