Hickey prank (on billie)

Y/N's POV
"yo what's up guys i'm back this time not with bil, you've read the title. I'm gonna be doing the hickey prank.this one for sure had to be the scariest one i was very hesitant to do this at first but fuck it hopefully i don't get my ass beat." i laughed into the camera. "My dumbass is sooo unprepared, i'll be back with a. fake hickey on my neck" I said quickly standing up looking for billies make up.

I few minutes later and i think i'm done. "okay i'm back with the fake hickey and i'm gonna go pick bils up from the studio and i'm gonna be doing a 'vlog' so i don't have to hide the camera in the car" I got in the car and went to pick up billie.

A few moments passes of me waiting outside and i see billies little figure walking up to the car. "hey baby" she comes up to me giving me a kiss "hey love how was your day?" i ask pulling her into a hug "it was okay i guess, what about you" she asked sitting on the car seat more comfortably and putting her seatbelt on "uhh i didn't do much to be honest"
"oh you're vlogging today" she asked referring to the camera

"yea i though this would be a good time to do a vlog go get something to eat for lunch like a little mukbang in the car then go home"

"okay sounds good let's go to taco bell"

i decided to go to a further taco bell just for the prank.

"okay then taco bell it is" i said

Billie nodded and moved my hair to back so she could kiss my neck. as her lips leaned closer, i could feel her pause and her breath on neck stopped too and that's when i knew she saw the fake hickey.

I turned to look at her and her jaw clenched.
"whats wrong baby?" i asked caressing her thighs . while still looking at the road.

"what's that on your neck" billie asked calm at first.

"i don't know... what's on my neck?" i ask shrugging lightly.

She puts her fingertips on the fake hickey "what's that?" "whats whattt??" i ask moving her hand away "don't move my hand i asked what's on your neck y/n?" she asked a little louder this time.

"i really don't know what you're talking about right now " i shrug her off "go look at it" she said i grab my phone go to camera roll and 'examin' my neck "ohhh this" i say pointing to my neck. "yeaa that" she said in a sarcastic tone. "oh that's l-literally from last night remember like at the small like party thing that you didn't wanna come too we were like wrestling for like Harry's vlog and i think i got hit or something cuz i actually have no idea where i got this from" i said rambling on trying to make up a story.

"what do you mean? who hit you last night?" she asks skeptical "umm i don't know baby, probably one of the guys cuz we were wrestling and like messing around for his vlog" she comes closer trying to touch my neck again and i shrug her off trying to move her away "why are you trying to hide it"

"i'm not trying to hide it"

she looks at it again "y/nnn that is not form wrestling" she whined "yes it isss what do you think it is" i asked getting defensive "no it's not y/n" she goes to try and wipe the hickey but nothing comes
off "baby i- it's from wrestling"i say stuttering "y/nnn how can you get that from wrestling" she said pointing to my neck "because i think i got hit on the neck"

"it literally looks like a fucking hickey" she said looking me dead in the eyes "baby that's not hickey i would neverrr"

"yes it isss" she challenged "it's not a hickey i literally promise you it's not a hickey" she got off me of and  pinched the bridge of her nose "you really think i would cheat on you?" i ask her "i didn't say that but it's clearly on your mind" she said arguing back i didn't knwo what to say for like 10 seconds so i let out a nervous laugh "what's so funnyyyy"