PART 271-280💌

271.

They both went back to the forest from yesterday.

Even though they’re still both in fear about the presence of snakes, Tae was too stubborn for Bogum to say ‘no’.

They’re both at the edge above the lake, and just by the view, Tae felt scared again.

“Are you sure you wanted to do this?” Bogum asked in a worried tone, he can see Tae shaking a little.

“Yeah, I’m not backing out. Why? Are you scared?” Tae challenged, and Bogum clicked his tongue.

“You’re challenging me now?”

Tae shrugged his shoulders and let out a playful smile. He just wanted to enjoy and at the same time calm his fears.

But he was startled when Bogum started to take off his shirt, revealing a nice and toned body.

He was frozen, out of words. What the fuck.

“Should I go first? Or should I guide you again?” He asked, but Tae couldn’t look straight.

“I-I can do this! You can go first if you want!” He gathered all his strength to look at him...

IN THE FACE. Yeah, just the FACE.

Bogum jumped, not holding onto the vine. And it’s quite amazing for Tae, because as for someone like him who has phobias in deep waters, he conquered it quickly.

And maybe, if Bogum can, then he can too.

Bogum reached the water with a huge splash around.

He rose from the water and wiped the water from his face, then looked up to Tae.

“You can do it!” He encouraged.

Without thinking, Tae immediately held onto the vine and swung over, then he let it go to dive right onto the water.

He rose up the water only to hear Bogum laughing in joy, “Great job!” He praised.

Tae ran his fingers through his hair and wiped the water from his face. “Sure is!” He cried and laughed.

Bogum’s eyes suddenly landed onto something where it shouldn’t.

Tae went up on the rocks beside the lake. The water level is just right on his waist.

His clothes were wet that’s why It’s hugging onto Tae’s figure, and its thin enough for Bogum to see through.

Bogum immediately looked away and gulped. He shouldn’t have agreed with this.

The damn waist, that sexy back & that cake — oops! Eyes closed.

He distracted himself by diving down then rose up again. His heart was beating so fast, and he hated it. He hated it so much.

“I’m gonna try it one last time.” Tae cried and went back up the edge.

It was quite dangerous for him to look up, but luckily Tae’s clothes weren’t tight on his figures now.

Phew.

He smiled and lifted a thumbs up to make sure that Tae is encouraged.

“How about don’t hold on the vine? Just a try?” He suggested.

Tae thought about it, he felt so scared since he’s not so sure about it.

“Huh? But I’m scared—“ he was surprised when he saw Bogum right on his side.