Chapter 3: Familiar Summoning

The next day came by and you were waiting for Picero to wake up when he opens the door to see you waiting. He sigh and tapped your shoulder, "Let's go." He said as both of you left to school. You both were sorted into groups to make the Summoning Familiar Ritual of the school to be completed but unfortunately... You and Picero were split up...

    "Good luck..." You said as he nod. You waited for his group to finish. As you waited you noticed Asmodeus, Iruma and Ikumi talking about the Rituals and stuff, so you decided to talk to the pink haired demon and a blue haired one. "Hello Azz-kun." You said as Azz (Asmodeus is pretty long) turned to you with a smile, "Ah, Y/N-san. Good morning to you." He said slightly bowing and you curtsying. The blue haired male was skeptical about you, "Iruma-sama. This Átahsaia Y/N, eldest daughter of the Átahsaia family." Azz said as you nervously smiled, "Please Azz-kun, don't use formalities in school. After all, both of us are in the same year." You reassured as you turn to Iruma, "You are Iruma-kun, right?" You asked and they nodded, "I'm Iruma, it's nice meeting you." Iruma said as he bowed down to you. Then an unexpected smell of human spiked your sense of smell...

      You hummed, "You guys didn't smell that?" You asked the two as they shook their heads, "What do you smell, Átahsaia-san?" Iruma asked as you sniffed more, "I smell... Meat..." You said not wanting everyone to know that you smell human since they all believe that humans are just a myth and not real. You nervously laughed it off as the three were confused, "I must be hungry! I'll find some food!" You said running off with your face really embarrassed. A few minutes later, your batch is next... Picero already wishes you luck on the familiar summoning...

The student were all chattering when a teacher came inside the room. It was Naberius Kalego and he's the curator for the event. He discussed about why is he chosen to be the curator and how he sees the students, especially the honor students. He then pressed a button on a tablet and a screen appeared, "Watch." He said as the screen turns into pastel pink and blue... 'It's like watching a demon baby's show...' You thought as it shows how to summon the familiar. The video ended by Kalego smashing the screen, "I already have my demonic symbol on this parchment. So I will know if there's a different seal and will be noticed right away." Kalego said as he glares at Iruma. A demon dragon girl raises her hand and asked if familiars are dangerous... "What a silly question." Kalego said first as you agreed, "Familiars are servants who serve their masters. If a Familiar is trying to hurt its owner..." Kalego said as the parchment paper was lit into flames in a small hole on the corner of the paper, "Punishment will fall onto them. The degree of the punishment depends on their blood contract with their summoners." He said as he ordered the students to line up.

After 10 students, it was finally your turn. Kalego gave you the seal as you step in front of the candle. You raised your hand, bit on it, leave some blood onto the seal before placing it on the candle as the flames touched the tip of the paper as smoke came out. You gulped as you wait for the results and as it turns out... It was huge... Students around you were in awe of what they saw... Your familiar is a Nine Tailed Fox called Fox Face! You watch the fox wrap around its torso around you as it let you pet its fur on its tail, "You're a good boy, aren't you?" You asked as it nuzzled its face to your cheek. Kalego was impressed and he ordered you to get out of the circle.

You and your fox rested on a floor as you pet it. It nuzzled your neck before going to sleep. You giggled as you pet him... Smoke then came out as he turned into a small fox.

(Regular Size)

(Small Size)

      You find it adorable as you picked him up and gently placed him on your head, avoiding your horns as you went to check Iruma, Ikumi and Azz if they are done and you saw Azz's familiar, "Oh wow

      You find it adorable as you picked him up and gently placed him on your head, avoiding your horns as you went to check Iruma, Ikumi and Azz if they are done and you saw Azz's familiar, "Oh wow... A Gorgon Snake..." You mumbles getting behind Iruma, he turned around and saw you, "Átahsaia-san!!" Iruma said as you smiled at him, "He's really amazing, right?" You asked as he agreed. They approached Azz as he expects Iruma's familiar.

You then see Iruma getting in, doing the same ritual and summoned Kalego-sensei. 'Man... What a day...' You thought as you meet up with Picero for lunch.