Goodbye high school, back to elementary school.

"This is not true. That blessing is true." Dew said as he walked out of the bathroom. Dew now sees everyone as elementary school children. Here it should be a high school but why?

"Hey Dew, let's go to class." Ren His friend called up and took him to his elementary school. When he arrived in the classroom, the teacher walked in and taught math as usual.

"Wait, we're in high school, aren't we?" Dew said to his friend.

"Did you dream? We've been studying here since first grade, now we're in third grade," Ren replied.

Dew tried to remember the events before he made his wish but everything was very faint for him. The knowledge of calculus and chemistry that he used to study and score well had completely disappeared from his head. Until now, his high school memories were just his imagination and then faded away.

"After school Shall we go play football?" Ren said.

Dew hesitated for a moment before thinking of going back and reading. According to his parents But that thought was replaced by his parents' voices telling him to play to the fullest.

"Okay, let's go play." When Dew finished speaking, they went out and played football happily.

" When Dew finished speaking, they went out and played football happily