.°•Hungry•°. -K.sj

Breathless you finished playing the game of robber and cops entering the kitchen

Breathless you finished playing the game of robber and cops entering the kitchen. Jin thought he could run away but you caught him finally. "Caught you finally!", you yelled with happiness. You fiddled your fingers with him.  "Lets just stop honey. I am tired.", he said making you giggle. "And hungry too?", you asked and he nodded.

You both decided to make a pie. "Okay. I am moving out-" "What? No you aren't. Help me to make it, I never made it before." "You must be kidding, (Y/n) you cannot even make a pie?" "Stop, now tell me what to do", you both started to make it. There were some cherries left, you used them as a filling.

He could not resist you cute figure standing in front of him while he touched your hands guiding you to how it is done. You never complained but enjoyed the feeling. He was more than a boyfriend, more than a best friend even more than a soulmate to you.

He helped you a lot to forget the 'past traumas' that you couldn't get over of. He used to comfort you, make you smile no matter how sad you were.

You couldn't focus anymore, the sweat on his neck and face made him look more ethereal than he was. "What are you looking at my lady?", "heh~ nothing" "You stuttered" "I didn't"
You flipped the topic and started from where you left at.

You looked at his big arms making the dough. You couldn't agree anymore with the fact that you were turned on by his littlest gestures. You never had anything like this with him. All you had was the cutest relationship ever. But now, all you wanted was him choking you.

"(Y/n)!", he called out "Ahh?" "You are zoning out a lot today. I called you almost three times." "Hah~ I was just-" "Is everything okay?" "Yeah"

He picked you up by your waist making you sit on the island. The sudden action made your body run with electric power. "J-Jin what are you doing?" "That's what you wanted " , he replied. Soon he kissed your lips, smashing all of his love and passion in the kiss.

Your legs spread by themselves. Making him grin at you playfully. "Look, your body agrees", he said making your cheeks flush into the brightest red tint. Kissing you again, this time you wrapped your arms around his neck deepening it. He entered his tongue inside you mouth tasting you already. You let him do whatever it was.

He pulled away making you long for more. He then kissed your collarbone, a little far than a kiss, he started sucking on it. You liked it. He went to your tummy, lifting the sweat shirt and kissing it. Making you fill with embarrassment. "Don't give me that look baby, you are gorgeous. Now look at me.", he uncovered your hands from your face.

He took off your clothes starring at your perfect body. He kissed your tummy again looking at you in the face that made you go mad. "J-Jin we gotta make the pie! Weren't you hungry?", you tried to flip the topic again. He pinned you again, while you were trying to escape from underneath his body.

"I am still hungry...for you", He said making your stomach fill with butterflies. His love was passionate enough to make you dive into the fairytale easily. "Can I help you out?", he asked you touching the line of your panties. This was what you wanted, you couldn't back off from this moment. You slowly nodded while he smiled at you.

"You look all flustered. Its because of me, isn't it?", with that he took off your panties, exposing your wet womanhood. He started massaging it slowly with his thumb making the small whines come out of your mouth. He was probably teasing you, as your body gave up completely to him. Your eyes closed with the beautiful feeling.

Kissing your thighs he proceeded to your wet core. "I will make you feel good.", he assured. You soon felt his kisses on your core, while you melted completely into the feeling. He was eating you out making you feel the marvelous feeling of his love for you. You did not even had to ask about it. All you could hear were the wet sounds and your small moans.

He then entered his tongue into your core making your moan go a little higher, you clenched handful of his hair into your fingers, you couldn't do anything but enjoy it. You soon felt your legs giving up. Your thighs shaking from the euphoric feeling. "Jin!..ahh",
He just continued whatever he was giving you.

You bucked your hips as it was overstimulating. You started to move your hips, your core getting wetter and wetter. Soon you felt yourself completely stupid, needing more of him.

"Jin. I- I feel like I am ah-"   , you moaned as you felt like your stomach was going to burst into pieces. You saw the sweat on your body, hair falling behind with your head you came all over his plump lips. He pulled away, breathing some sweet air licking his lips. "You are so sweet", he said looking up at you. He licked your core clean from the mess.

Coming up he kissed your lips, making you taste yourself. "Did you like it?"  ,he asked "Hmm" , you responded.

"Next time ask me if you want something, I would love to eat you again..."
_______________________________________

"_______________________________________