Izuku Aizawa Pt.2

Izuku Midoriya's POV-

Sooo yeah we didn't really plan this properly. We were currently sitting in Erasers car in front of the hospital and I'm pretty sure I'm bleeding out.

'So are we going in now or after I die?' I signed to Eraser.

I watched him take a deep breath then turn to me.

"I'm going to make you pass out for effect are you okay with that?" He asked me slowly.

Oh. Okay. Yeah that's fine, it's not like he's purposely trying to hurt me or anything! I just have to trust him. Right, trust.

I nodded to Dadzawa signaling that it was okay. He didn't waste a second and immediately brought his hand up to my neck patting me softly before everything went black.

Time skip-

I slowly blinked my eyes open to the sound of beeping. I looked up to the sight of Dadzawa sleeping peacefully in the chair beside my hospital bed. He looked so comfy that I really wanted to crawl into his lap and fall asleep with him. But I can't do that. What if he hits me? Or yells at me?

"You alright kid?"

I heard Dadzawa say from beside me making my head snap up.

'Yeah, I'm good. Did the story sell?'
"Yup. They stitched you up and Izuku Midoriya is officially not a missing or dead person anymore."
'Wow, how long have I been sleeping?'
"2 days. Plus I kinda rushed them in changing it. They're sending a social worker here either today or tomorrow but most likely tomorrow so be prepared for that."
'You're still... your still adopting me right?'

Dadzawa's eyes softened slightly as he gave an affirmative nod.

"Of course."

Just as I let out a sigh of relief the door slide open revealing a woman in a black pencil skirt, white button down shirt, black tie and suit jacket, and her hair up in a very tight bun that I wonder how it doesn't give her a headache. I guess the social worker is here early.

"Good day, is this the room of patient Izuku Midoriya?" The lady asked.
"Um.. yes." Dadzawa answered.
'Who the hell says good day anymore?' I signed.

Dadzawa let out a little laugh and the lady just looked confused. I guess the lady doesn't know sign language. Eraser must have also noticed the confusion on the ladies face so he began to clarify for her.

"Izu has selective mutism. He can't talk right now so he is using sign language." He explained.
"Oh, I see, and you are... the translator?" The lady looked Dadzawa up and down probably wondering why the homeless looking man was here.

Eraser didn't look like he took offense, most likely from having experience the same thing multiple times before, and pulled out his hero license from his pocket and showed it to the lady.

"I'm the one that saved him" Dadzawa explained dryly.
"Ohh, I'm so sorry if that came off as disrespectful. Well then, Midoriya I'm here to make sure that you go to a very loving family and-" I cut her off by starting to sign.
'Just call me Izuku, not that name'

Dadzawa looked at me slightly concerned but still translated for the lady.

"Okay, that's alright, I'll call you Izuku then! As I was saying, I just came here to meet and talk to you in order to make sure that I can match you with the best family for you."

I looked at Dadzawa as if to ask for help and he just chuckled slightly and reached out to hold my hand. I was a bit surprised at first but then relaxed under his soothing touch. I really wanted a hug but quickly got rid of that childish thought.

"That won't be necessary" Dadzawa told the lady.

She looked between Eraser and me confused again before Dadzawa continued.

"I'll be adopting Izu." Eraser stated.
"I-I don't think that's how it-"
"I said, I'll be adopting Izu." Eraser repeated.

The lady fumbled for a little before nodding. Wow this lady is horrible at her job but at least we got what we wanted.

"I'll- I'll have the papers ready by tomorrow for you to fill out and then I have to check if your house to see if it's fit for housing a child."

Dadzawa nodded and the lady hurriedly made her way out.

Eraser smiled slightly at me and didn't let go of my hand even when he fell asleep and I began to drift off as well. Is this what life will be like with Eraser as my dad? I really look forward to it if it is.