Ch. 2

A/N

GUYS!!! GO CHECK OUT MINE AND MY FRIENDS YOUTUBE VIDEOS!!! WE'RE FUNNY I SWEAR!!!! AND SUBSCRIBE TOO BECAUSE WE HAVE NO SUBSCRIBERS EXCEPT OUR SIBLINGS AND OURSELVES SO YEAH.

Here's the link!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLZz8j9BEtYINFIvxwKJBjA

And i don't know if you guys can see it in the picture but that's my grandpa's house and also the pack house in the story. So you guys can get a visual.

Love you all!

Carry on peasants.

Cameron's POV

I packed a bag as fast as I could. I was trying to hide my excitement but it wasn't really working.

"Alpha. You're leaving already?" Louis asked as he stood at my door.

"Yes. The faster I get there the earlier they get their information. Now since you are my beta you will be filling in as Alpha for me." I said zipping my bag and throwing it over my shoulder.

"Yes sir." Louis said and I was on my way to the Black Moon Territory.

Kaylin's POV

Another long day of work. After I took the kids shopping for their own clothes I came back to my office and sorted through the packs finances and reports.

I was so tired it was not funny but I'm sure Gracie needed to be tucked into her bed.

I rolled my chair to the elevator and just before the doors closed I saw my godson Jackson walking in the direction of his room.

"Jackson!" I called stopping the doors from closing.

"Yes aunt Kaylin?" He said whipping around to face me. He looked so much like his father with his black hair and hazel eyes and broad, strong figure.

"You missed the pack meeting this morning." I said and he looked to the floor. I decided to continue. "I was introducing our four new members of the pack. I think you'll want to meet them."

He looked at me with a smile and nodded.

"Well tomorrow is their ceremony. You can meet them then." I said and he nodded again.

"Okay." He said before turning around and scurrying off towards the front door.

"Jackson! One more thing!" I called and he poked his head out of the doorway. "Why weren't you at the meeting?"

He had the biggest smile spread across his face.

"I think my mate is on our territory. I was following her scent and got distracted. I didn't realize that you called a meeting. Sorry Aunt Kaylin." He said.

I nodded and he left. I couldn't help the smile on my face as I waited for the elevator to go up.

When I was in the hall on the way to Gracie's bedroom I noticed the door to the pack's kid's playroom was open just a few feet away.

"Mommy?" It was Gracie.

"Sweetie what are you doing in here." I said as I opened the door further.

"I don't want to sleep in my room." She said with a pout across her face.

"Well why not? It's all pretty and pink and you've got your new stuffed animals." I said as I rolled over to her on the floor with some toys.

"I don't want to be alone. Can I sleep with you?" She said clinging to her new stuffed bear.

"Sure." I said giving her a smile.

She climbed into my lap and I rolled us into my room just down the hall.