Chapter 4

(Mentions of death/killing)

---Ollie's POV---
Dally looks over at me and scoffs. I lean back into Pony and look away. Soon, Soda walks out of the house and sits down in front of me.

"Sorry about that. I had to um.. feed my fish"

Pony looked at him with a weird look.

"Soda you don't have fi-"

"Hahhaha, great joke Pony" Soda said and started laughing.

I looked up at Pony with a confused look on my face. Pony just shrugged his shoulders. I smile and look away.

Soon we were sitting in a circle inside. Two-bit was watching Mickey Mouse and I was sitting on Pony's lap, eating chocolate cake. Pony grabbed a fork-full of cake and held it up to my mouth. I bit into it and chewed.

"This is really good"

Pony chuckles and kisses my head. Soda suddenly looks over at us.

"You two dating?" He asks with a frown.

Pony just nods and wraps his arms around me. Soda pouts and then smiles.

"I have an idea!" He exclaims. "What if we play truth or dare!"

Everyone agrees and Soda goes to grab a bottle.

I lean back into Pony's chest and he runs his fingers through my hair.

Soda comes back and sets the bottle on the ground.

"For this game, Ollie, you have to get out of Pony's lap" Steve says and scoots over. "You can sit next to me"

I turn around on Pony's lap and give him a kiss on the cheek. I get up and head to sit next to Steve. Johnny was on the other side of me. I turn towards Johnny and smile. He smiles back then we face towards the bottle.

"Who wants to go first?" Soda asks.

"I will!" Two-bit says. He leans over and spins the bottle. It starts off fast and slowly stops right infront of Darry.

"Truth or dare" Two-bit asks and Darry thinks for a minute.

"Truth"

"Wimp" Two-bit sighs "Who's your favorite brother?"

Pony and Soda both turn their heads at the question.

"I can't chose! It would hurt someone's feelings" Darry exclaims.

Two-bit sighs again. "Fine, then choose your favorite person in the gang"

"Uhhhh, Ollie?" He says with question.

I look over at Pony and he looks a bit sad.

"It's ok Pony, you're my favorite"

He looks up when I say that and smiles.

"Alright! Who's next?" Soda yells. "Darry, you spin"

Darry reaches over and spins the bottle. It slowly comes to a stop in front of Steve.

"Dare" Steve says.

"Ok, um... I dare you to kiss the person you think is the most handsome in this room"

Steve looks at him in shock but slowly crawls to the middle of the circle. I thought he would have kissed Soda. I mean he is pretty handsome. He crawls over to me and gently places his lips on mine. I pull away after a second or two and crawl over to Pony. He pulls me into his lap and I rest my head in his neck.

I look over at the time and realize it's 10:37 p.m.

"Oh shizzels! I have to go! Mom is going to kill me!" I quickly jump out of Pony's lap and rush towards the door.