𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐲 𝐓𝐞𝗺𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐬

This past week hasn't been the best for Beyoncè mentally. After coming out to her parents she's had some major identity issues on how she wants to look, dress, and honestly present herself to the world. It was all such a draining experience and even though her parents said they were fine with it her parents would say slick comments here and there and even went on to say that any girl cousins that come over you cant have the door closed while their in her room.

Sighs Heavily

Today was a start to a not-so-good Friday

Beyonce's P.O.V.

I don't want to go to school today but staying at home would be way worse. I wanna be with Nika shes the only person who makes life bearable.

Beyonce threw on some black ripped jeans, black graphic tee, black Jordan's, black hoodie, and a few chains considering that's the type of mood she was in. She decided to just walk to school after she grabbed a sandwich. Many bad thoughts filled her head and her temptations of self harming and killing her self were back.

Nicki's P.O.V.

As Carol woke Nicki up for school all she could do was pout because school has been stressing her out. The only thing that was getting her through her morning was knowing today was friday and she could be with her girlfriend but little did she know her girlfriend wouldn't be in the best mood. She continued getting ready throwing on a simple fit light make up and headed towards the car with her dad and got dropped off like she does every morning.

Nicki arrived to school and said hey to her girls and she noticed she didnt see Bey so they all went to class. She spotted Bey in her seat with her head down.

"Hey BB." -Nicki

"Hey Nic." -Bey said with a slight smile finally seeing her girlfriend.

"I wanna hug." -Nicki

Bey smiles and gets up giving her baby what she wanted.

For the rest of the hour though she doesnt really talk to anyone and is just quiet and in tuned into her thoughts.

Rihanna raises her eyebrow at Nicki and she shook her head indicating she didnt know.

Once class was over and they departed to the hallways Cardi walked up to Nic.

"What did you do to Bey." -Cardi

"First of all you needs to chill miss ma'am and I didnt do anything to her." -Nicki

"Mmmhmm." -Cardi said before they started walking to their next class.

Beyonce was acting the same way for the next few classes. Nicki decided to be quiet because she didnt want to upset Bey anymore than it seemed like she was. They had some extra time before Lunch started so Bey decided to write some stuff down in her journal on how she was feeling which turned into song lyrics

I used to wake up some days
And wish I'd stayed asleep
Cause I went to bed on top of the world
Today the worlds on top of me
Everybody's got opinions
(They share)
They ain't been in my position
(They don't care)
That it breaks my heart when I hear what they
Have to say about me yeah
(What they say)

Self harm is my biggest temptation that I'm fighting.

𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐢𝗺𝐞

As they all grabbed food and Beyonce seen Nicki start eating without any hesitation that made her the happiest person inside but the sadness crept back up and she was on the verge of tears thinking about going home she honestly really didnt want to.