Part 43

After the incident, Manik had got back the assurance that Nandini trusts him. One more problem in their life strengthen their love for each other. Now life was smooth. Fab5 like always used to rock, Navya was busy with Abir, fulfilling his daily needs with the help of Fab5, Zubin and Nandini. Manik and Nandini also had their time or say managed to steal some time from their schedule. In short everything was cool except for one thing.

Any guess...

It's Raj.. Surprising as it sounds it was a fact. Manik noticed his behavior was a bit changed. Raj used to be lost in fact he would often stay in office. For once Manik felt it was because of his old thinking about Nandini. But then he was okay with Nandini too. He was sweet with her. But then what was the problem? It really worried Manik. After all he was his father!

Manik had discussed this with Nandini. She too noticed it but asked Manik to stay quiet as she wanted Raj to open up himself which he will surely do. But having a son's heart, Manik couldn't stop himself from confronting his dad about the sudden change in behavior. But it was of no use since Raj ignored it. Manik's restless increased.

"Nandini, I am not feeling good. I want to know about dad. ", Manik said pacing here and there in Nandini's room.

" Manik calm down. I can understand you but give him his time. ", Nandini said the same sentence 100th time.

" Oh please Nandini! Stop saying this again and, again. I bloody don't understand you guys. For once let me live in peace. One time you have to keep secrets from me the other time my friends and now dad. Come on, I am not as bad as you all think. I also want to know what's going on in my close one's life. ", Manik was frustrated handling his people who loved to keep secrets from him. And he was right.

Nandini knew that he was hurt by everyone. She went close to him and made his head lie on her lap. Manik took a sharp breath before tilting his head towards her stomach snuggling into her. Nandini kept caressing his hair.

"I am sure Manik, he will tell you. Maybe he is trying to sort out in his own ways before letting you know. He loves you Manik infact all you friend, myself.. We love you. And we know you have already protected us from many troubles. You always stand strong for us. And in that process you hurt yourself a lot. This is not what we want. And that's why we hide from you. Not because you are bad. You are the best anyone can get and I am the lucky one. ", Nandini said trying to get his mood back. Manik smiled still in her stomach. This girl and her talks are wonders.

Manik turned his head facing her and rounded his hand around her neck pulling her dead close such that his lips almost touched hers. " I am lucky as well. ", Saying so he smashed his lips on her stealing a intense kiss from her. Manik's hand suddenly found it's way towards the hem of her top. He entered his hand under her top exploring her soft skin with his bare hands.

Once satisfied he broke the kiss and made her lay on the bed getting on top of her. His hands got back to their work under her top gaining low pleasurable moans from her. "Ma.. ni.. k", Nandini let a moan as Manik's hand reached towards her upper part.

" I love when you moan my name.", Manik said huskily near her ears kissing it. He started giving wet kisses on her neck making her moan even louder.

Both heard a call ringtone but it had no effect on Manik. He continued his work on her neck and suddenly he bit there. "Ma... nik", Nandini moaned in pain.

He smirked and started smooching the bite to relieve her pain. The ring continued making Nandini alert.

" Manik pl... ease call... take.. it.. ", Nandini said with great difficulty trying suppress her moans.