WITH YOU TILL THE END - 6

"Uncle M, you're driving so slow. I don't want mumma to wait." Theo complained as Markus was driving them to the airport.

"Chill and sit back. It's 2:40. Flight is yet to land. We'll be on time." Theo huffed and leaned back on his seat.

"What would have mumma and daddy got for me ?"

"A devil's cap. I assume. You're his nearest resemblance." Markus joked.

"That's a mean thing to say to your 7 year old nephew, Uncle M"

"So, now you're a kid ?"

"When did I ever say that I wasn't ? Being a baby is beneficial." Markus chuckled.

"How so ?" Curiously, he asked.

"I just make a cute face and mumma melts." He grinned mischievously.

"Oh, I am so gonna tell your mom." Markus smirked.

"No, you won't." Theo glared, though it seemed more adorable than threatening.

"Why won't I ?"

"Cause...cause.." He tried to come up with something to use against him. "I will tell mom you got me late thrice past week."

"Alright, then I'll tell her about Lia." Markus shrugged, keeping his focus on the road.

"You're so mean." Annoyed, Theo said and averted his gaze. Markus spared him a quick glance and saw his lips curved up into an adorable pout. 

"I won't. Relax. It's our secret."

"You always do this to me." Theo mumbled, sounding sad. Immediately, Markus began to feel guilty for hurting him. He pulled off the car in a reserved parking lot of the airport and turned to Theo, who was about to unlock his door and get out.

"Hey." Theo turned.

"I didn't mean to make you upset. Okay ? I was just messing with you cause that's what best buddies do."

"I am your best buddy ?" Innocently, he questioned.

"Yeah." Markus smiled and Theo smiled just the same.

"Wanna stretch some limbs before the flight lands ?" Theo nodded and jumped outside the car.

A couple of minutes passed by with Theo sitting on the bonnet of the car, swinging his legs and Markus, leaning against it,  when a flight landed on the airstrip.

"That's mum and dad's flight. Right ?"

"Yeah." Shortly, they saw Chloe, looking as beautiful as ever in a floral knee length gown walking side by side with Sam, looking smoking hot in black denims and blue body clinging shirt coming towards them with Chloe waving her hand.

Theo jumped off the hood and ran to them and Markus followed close behind.
As soon as, he neared Chloe she kneeled down with her arms open for him.

"Mumma." Theo whispered as he snuggled deep in her arms.

"Hey, my love. How are you ?" She smiled as she filled her lungs with the soft scent of her son. Theo pulled away and kissed her cheeks.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too, love." She ran her finger through his hair and kissed his forehead. Then, Theo looked at Sam with a huge grin on his face and before he realised Sam lifted him up in his arms.

"Only mom. Huh ?"

"I missed you too, dad."

"Me too, buddy." Sam kissed his cheek.