See, all I want is your happiness

Luca strode into his room, and his eyes settled on his Queen, he smiled. She was curled into a ball in the corner, her now dry hair, a curled wild mess, and black streaks running down her face from ruined mascara. Despite this, Luca thought she looked absolutely divine, worth worshipping. Soon, she would learn of his devotion and allow him to love her, worship her, and bring her all the pleasure. He knew this, so he continued to smile.

"My love, do not fret. You have come to your home. You are safe now," he spoke softly as he approached her. Even though he knew she would submit, he had to be gentle with his little flower. She is delicate and tender and he would keep her safe and protected. She couldn't even protect herself, speaking to strangers and walking around in the pouring rain at night. It made him mad, that his little angel was in such a state when he met her, but he also knew that she was protected now in his arms, and he wouldn't dare be angry with her.

She shuddered as she heard the strange man approach her, his voice doing little to calm her. Even though he said calming words, there was something about his demeanor that terrified her. What was she doing here? Why was she here? He reached her and lifted her up into his arms, bridal style. She yelped out, and tried to push herself free, but he chuckled as he barely felt her resistance. "Come, my sweet, you must rest." He walked over to the bed and placed her gently down. As soon as he did, she scampered to the other side, trying to get off the other side.

Shaking his head, he grasped her hands in his, keeping her from moving. Pulling towards himself, he lifted her body and adjusted himself so that he was seated and she was on his lap, her legs outstretched on the bed and her head leaning on his chest. She whimpered and thrashed about, but all that did was tighten his grip. Crying out in pain, she whispered, "Please, sir, it hurts."

Almost instantly, Luca lightened his touch and looked under where his hands just were. Visible handprint marks were starting to redden- likely forming a bruise. He growled in anger- his love was a delicate flower and he needed to be more careful, how could he forget so quickly, how dare he hurt her. Grabbing her gently, he pulled her close and buried his face into her hair. "I'm sorry, my dearest love, I'm so sorry. I never wished to hurt you, it kills me to know that I hurt you like this. Please forgive me, dearest. What can I do so that you'll forgive me?"

"Let me go, sir, please. I haven't done anything. I won't tell anyone, please. I beg you, sir, please." Hearing her ask to leave and her begging angered him. She was his Queen, she was never to beg to anyone, she was to command but that was one command he could never fulfill, ever.

"No, dearest, you don't ever beg, you only command. You are my Queen and the entire world is at your feet. As far as you letting you go, I can't do that. You are my everything. Whatever brings you joy in the world, you tell me. It will be here for you in this castle. But I can't let you leave, I need you at my side, I need to protect you and I will."

She continued to silently sob, not saying anything, she didn't even understand what he was saying. She wanted to go home, back to her life. He broke her from her trance, "Love, please don't cry. Are you hungry? What would you like to eat?"

She shook her head, she didn't want to eat with this man, she wanted to go home. Ignoring her shaking head, he continued, "Please tell me what you would like to eat or I will have the cooks make many different dishes and that will take much time."

She continued to shake her head. "You must eat," he pleaded.

She firmly shook her head. "You are not hungry, I understand, but you must eat, love. I could not bear to see you fall ill." He stated firmly as his hands continued to gently rub up and down her arms, light enough to not cause bruises, but firmly enough that she could not wriggle free.