Bonus -

A little bonus chapter for 30k+♡♡ thank you so muchhh

~

Jungkook chuckled over what Jimin just said and took a bite of the course in front of him. 

"It's not my fault I was sleepy, Minnie.." Yoongi grumbled and knitted his eyebrows, feeling betrayed.

"And then Hyung brought expensive sushi instead of pizza, yeah I can't say I was disappointed" Taehyung grinned and Yoongi again groaned at the memory which Taehyung and Jimin don't fail to bring up whenever he says he feels sleepy. 

Apparently, it was when the trio newly joined the force and once they had decided to eat pizza to enjoy the night, while Yoongi sleepily listened to them and the young ones asked him to bring some while coming home. 

But he forgot what he was asked so instead he brought Nigirizushi, earning a few pouts but after that all were praises. 

Though it didn't block out the fact that he forgot what he was asked. 

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook who had a subtle smile and his eyes crinkled due to laughing so hard. 

His heart felt at peace seeing him all happy. 

But he bites on his lips when he looks at Jimin, who was already looking at him with pointed eyebrows. 

He perked his chin up to which Taehyung shook his head, indicating he hasn't talked with Jungkook about what he was dreading to say for a week now.

'Okay this is it..' He again glanced at Jungkook. 

But once his eyes met with the doe ones, he felt his thoughts drifting far away and just felt like drowning in those eyes. They never fail to quirk his heartbeat in a stance. 

Jungkook blinked twice as he saw Taehyung just keep staring at him. "Tae..." He called out and placed his hands over Taehyung's thigh which got hidden from the Yoonmin couple because of the wooden table. 

They were currently in a restaurant, having a double date since after a week Jungkook got a free day from the hospital, and also that Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyung...

Jungkook completely forgot that Taehyung was supposed to move back to the states after all the moments and stuff. 

At least that's what Taehyung thought since Jungkook never really talked about that and so Taehyung never brought it up knowing it would falter their mood. 

"Taehyung?" 

Taehyung snaps back in reality as he saw not only the ravenette but Yoongi and Jimin were also looking at him, the table being completely silent. 

The blonde cleared his throat, feeling awkward. "Come on guys, I'm not an artifact" 

Jimin chuckled and turned his eyes away from Taehyung. 

Yoongi simply shook his head, the latter has been spaced out a lot, he may know the reason. 

But Jungkook kept looking at him, eyes filled with worry. 

He gently caressed Taehyung's clothed skin where he had rested his hands, a habit which both of them had picked, and gave a smile to the elder. 

Taehyung awkwardly smiled back, he can't simply not talk about it, it will be more awkward plus the moment is not that far.

But he doesn't wanna ruin this cheery vibe in the air with the news of departing so he decided just wait until both reaches Taeyung's home, since unofficially both decided to stay together.