Chapter 28

I go inside the trailer while Alpha Gavin is busy answering a few questions. I laid my bad down insides I turn to the right and go through a door to the left. I see a bedroom with a twin bedroom. I go through a door and to the left  I see a bathroom. Then another another door leads to another bedroom with a king size bed. I turn around and walk back through the doors I see a kitchen with an island. A couple chairs and couch. A dining room table. I walk through another door. I see 3 sofas and a coffee table with maps on them. I open a door and see a half bath.  I turn around and see Alpha Gavin walking in

I asked, "why can't I bunk with one of the other ambassadors?"

"We have an odd number and if I am sharing space I would rather it be with you."

"Is it because of what you said that day in the cliff?" I say when I turned red in the face?

"I wondered if you had heard me with all that was going on with the rouges and your brother."

"I heard but I have wondered why I don't scent you?

"I know I did not scent you until after you rejected your first mate. I also know my first mate who passed away said she never scented me or felt the tingle. I wonder if it was because of my gift. You know each wolf looks and smells different."

"What do we do from here?"

He replied, "I know what I want to do, but I am going to take it slow for your benefit.  I will ask can I at least kiss you."

I shyly whisper, "ok since we are mates." I know I go red and reply, "I have never kissed anyone. I was saving it for my mate. I only done hugs and kisses on the cheek in greetings or goodbyes."

He growls at that, "no more kisses or hugs." Then he pulls me in his arms and kisses me. It started off a gentle kiss. I felt it growing to more. He bit my lip and I gasped. I felt his tongue enter my mouth. The kiss grew more intense. I heard him growl. He pulled away breathing heavy.

Even though I did not feel the tingle I heard about I still moaned when he pulled away. I leaned forward wanting more. He leaned down and kissed me again. He backed me into the wall. He pushed his body up against me. I could feel his erection. I moaned again.

He pulled back and said, "if I don't stop now I will take you here, and I don't think your ready for that.

I decided then I wasn't going to stop. He made me feel damp and wanting. I pulled him back and kissed him. I lifted up my legs and wrapped them around him. I was rubbing my core into him. He groaned. He started rubbing himself against me. He wrapped his arms around me. He carried me to his bed.

Soon we were both naked. He kissed me and soon I felt him at my entrance. I did a tiny thrust toward him seeking release. He responded by thrusting into me. I felt pain but his thrusting soon made me forgot.

I felt him kissing my neck. When he found a spot at my shoulder blade I moaned. I felt myself tightening and just as I felt my first organs his teeth elongated and he bit into spot I moaned at. I felt his seed then release into me.

I felt tired and soon feel asleep in his arms.

When I woke up I was alone in bed. I saw my suitcase on the bed. I noticed it was 5:15am. I wondered where he was. I took out a sports bra and leggings. I felt a little sore. I walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower. I climbed out and wiped the mirror. That is when I saw it.

I put my fingers on it and felt a tingle. I looked at it. His mark was a wolf head. The wolf was white, pink, purple, blue and teal with an outline of black. It was beautiful.

I went back to the bedroom

I went back to the bedroom. I got dressed. I quickly made the bed. I picked up our dirty clothes from yesterday and tossed into the hamper. Then walked to the field where I knew we would be doing calisthenics if we followed Warrior training schedule. Gwen and Daisy saw me and went running to me. They wrapped their arms around me and hugged me. "Congratulations. Alpha Gavin told us the news last night, Luna Emily."

"You two are my best friends. You will never need to call me Luna. Congrats to you too Gwen I see he marked you too."

Gavin came up and wrapped his arms around me, "are you sure you should be up this early? You were marked last night and crashed."

I blushed and kissed his cheek. "I am sure. Now let's get going on our schedule. I call out Blue today is your turn to lead. The Beta and Delta came forward. We soon we're all doing our morning exercises. We then went for an hour pack run. We came back showered and got dressed. Then went and ate breakfast.