bakery boys

Now let begin the game folks ....request or ideas are appreciated much ....so if you stumble on one ..don't mind me ..will yea .....each chapter one boy

Hola,mate name is eve ...devil in disguise you may say provide you with extreme pleasure but takes a lil pain will yea enter the lane now babe so as always a female dominant a twist of desire that certainly not satisfied with one ....so made a website for people who wanna explore there interests in submissiveness with no strings attached they have to have std latest tests and any particular requests if any.... so i am a full time baker own my middle in size bakery 5 employees under me all male by chance and may i say contradictory personality but handsomeness was not at all lacking and those different bodies every flavour here may i add(boys are not gonna have names) so i got a man coming in tonight he didn't make any specifics so my kinda night it is

Fast forward (night time)

Getting ready for the night a red see through top a black tight skirt too short to be true ..bold makeup bare feet lightnings on red.... around 10min later bell rings... here comes the meal . i open the door a shy boy with his head down standing there 3 feet taller than me yet no face... then he reluctantly lift his head up to my surprise my employee shit..   i kept the cool and asked him one question

"Wanna start what you sign up for?or leave ??"

He looked at me deep thought and nodded his head i took it as yes and he came in we went straight to the bedroom i don't waste time so as we enter the he looks back at me in anticipation i look back a smirk on my face and command him to take off all his clothes...a very specific questions that i need to ask clients is weather its there first submissive partnership or they had some in past as to analyze the pressure i put them through sames to this cute muscle here he shook his head in no well than let the fun begin .we decided on safe word and i gave him choice between tied up by rope on the floor on his knees tied to the bed both hand and feet or butt slap usually first timer choose the 1st one but he chose my favorite 3rd one amusing i went to the drawer on the other side of the door to bring my toys (cockcage,vibrators and obviously whip) as i move toward him i could see the amusement fear anticipation willingness to explore on what could happen gave me fuel that is not gonna be good for him i stand infront of toys on bed kiss him deep those lips were soft too soft he didn't even fight for it just melted i pull awAy his eyes are in daze i sat on bed told him to get on his knees he did that i pull my skirt down surprise....no panties i spread my legs and commended him to suck me he started that the soft tongue flipping my clitoris god that hit different i was wet too wet he moved down the tongue entered my vagina good i grabbed his hairs and pushed him deeper ...i didn't wanna come yet so i pulled his hair and asked him to stand up i took the cage and tied it up nicely and tightly.....now we don't want him to cum before my permission . Would we? Then asked him to bend over the bed with hands and stick that thick ass out for me his cheek flushed to tomato red cute and sexy my god have mercy.... now that ass looks gooddddd round and plump i  an feel some muscles but cuteass ass i give a light slap and ask if he is ready i took the lube from the front drawer and spread it around his hole that i put a condom on my 2 fingers and some lube on it then i fondle around then gently loosen him up then i shove in whole and thrust them fast the moans were heavenly and after few thrusts his stagger a bit  i pulled my finger out his face was mess and begging for more i took the vibrators and shoved it in and with setting on the lowest and i see his dick fully erect and a bit too red then i took the whip and told him to count every whip beg for more and call me mistress and a warning that every time he asks me to let him cum the vibrators' setting goes up i struck the whip hard he moans quite louder than before i could see his eyes filling with tears i voice crackes and  he counts "one ...i beg m..m..mistress for m.m.m..more" amusing as ever now after 3 more he said what was waiting for he begged me to let him cum his dick was throbing and quite red. I chuckle and bend down near his ear and whisper to him "what did i say to you not to beg otherwise vibrators deeper and harder i changed the settings 2 levels up his face in shock tears flowing down what a lovely scene i struck again and grinded against his ass for a second that the reaction i live for ...striking and begging seeping of vibrator his pleasure mixed with pain increased and at thirty he almost dropped down so i stopped and told him to stand i kiss his right as he closes them and took the cage of it didn't take much for him to cum and he cum far too much ..i couldn't resist saying "what do you say to mistress who made you feel so good??" He looked at me then down towards the ground and said in crooked voice from all that moaning  "t..t..t..hank you m..m.... mistresses "i gave is lotion for his ass and told him to lay on bed as i went for some water as i came back he was fast asleep he looked like a tired puppy to whom there is lots and lots of stuff i wanna do and i realize was thinking that with an evil smile god save him from me. And then i went to bed...

Author's note
I may or may not write a squeal so enjoy, if any mistakes or complaints comments are all yours😉😉