6

Amara had been working for a few hours, serving kooks that were seated at the marbles tables spread evenly around the club while soft fancy music was playing from the speakers. The brunette was taking empty dishes to the bar to wash them but as she did her eye caught a pogue, Pope. Pope stared back at the brunette not breaking eye contact until Amara broke it and continued making her way to the bar.

"Need help" a voice said from behind her said as she was washing the dirty dishes, she slowly turned her neck to meet the familiar blue eyed and blonde messy hair boy with a big grin on his face, jj. Jj also worked at the country club and some how all his shifts were the same as Amara's . "I don't need any of your help" Amara replied back with a serious tone remembering that the blonde had pointed a gun directly at her. Turning back to the sink to continue washing the dishes while realising jj was still behind her. "Look Amara I'm sorry but he was gonna drown John b" jj finally spoke up "so you point the gun at me, what is wrong with you?" Amara asked still focused on doing the dishes "Amara I'm sorry I was drunk and high, you know I would never hurt you" jj replied while moving beside her so he could meet with her hazelnut eyes. Amara rolled her eyes and scoffed earning a confused look from jj "look jj you know how rafe is, he's gonna get you back somehow and I'm not gonna stop him, but I will try to make things work between us since we have to work together okay?" Amara spoke eyeing the blonde "right yeah, thanks Amara" jj said while placing a hand on Amara's waist and the brunette immediately removed his hand.

jj always had a thing for Amara too, like all the other guys in the obx they would die to get a chance with Amara. "I'm going" Amara said while taking her apron off and hanging it on the hangers they all got, earning a nod from the blonde as a response. Amara walked off in the direction rafe went as jj stared at the back side of Amara.

Meanwhile rafe had been playing golf with topper, until rafe spotted Pope walking along the sandy trail with a bag in each hand filled with beer. "I don't think his a member, do you?" Rafe said aggressively while hitting his chin softly against his glof stick. "Just leave it okay" topper replied attempting to calm down the boy but he knew it wouldn't work the only person that could calm down rafe was Amara. "He pointed a gun at Amara" Rafe said even more aggressively turning his head to topper with images in his head of a gun being pointed at Amara which made him evern more angry that those pogues had put his amara in danger. "Look man she's fine just leave it" topper replied while trying to lead rafe to get his golf ball from the field. But rafe escaped his grip and made his way over to Pope earning a sigh from topper who followed rafes lead towards the pogue.

"Hey how much for one of those beers?" Rafe asked while pointing at the bags with his golf stick. Pope instantly went tense "they not for sale" Pope replied back in a shaky tone as Pope was gonna walk past rafe and topper, rafe stopped him with his golf stick before speaking up "wai-wait you can just give us one right?" Rafe asked again "there not mine there already paid for okay" Pope said while taking a step back from the dirty blonde. Rafe then lost his temper and snatched the bag of beer out of popes hands with his golf stick. "What the hell you owe me for that!" Pope said while pointing his other hand at him which had another bag of beers that was quickly snatched again with rafes golf stick.

Rafe was now panting in anger while taking steps closer to the dark haired boy "I don't owe you shit pogue" Rafe said infront of popes face, now making Pope angry and causing him to shove rafe, topper then got involved pulling Pope away from rafe "jus-just give us a beer man" topper said while shoving the pogue to the ground, causing Pope to grunt as he fell. Pope then got back up quickly and tried to swing his fist to toppers face but instead the pogue was hit in the stomach with a golf stick which rafe was holding, letting out his anger on the pogue. And as the dark skinned boy slowly fell to the ground rafe hit pope from back again "rafe rafe come on!" Topper yelled trying to pull rafe away from the pogue. Rafe got out of the grip and knelt down to the pogue slapping each side of his face for him to open his eyes "Rafe rafe just let him go" topper said but was only ignored by the dirty blonde, Rafe then moved closer to the pogue "stay off figure eight pogue and don't forget about what your little pogue friend did to my Amara" Rafe said loud and clear infront of the pogues face. Rafe was in a aggressive and violent mood that Amara has never seen.

Amara finally spotted rafe and topper walking along the sandy trail along the golf course. Rafe immediately spotted her too, she was walking out of the club pulling down her very short skirt with her tiny hands so it showed less of her ass, rafes anger instantly faded away just like that just as Amara was now in his sight.

Rafe quickly ran up to her wanting her skin to touch his, he grabbed her softly by the waist and hugged her tightly while spinning around, laughter coming from the brunette with her hands behind his neck so she wouldn't fall, as topper watched he was confused at the sudden change in rafe, he was a different person with Amara.

"What have you boys been up too" Amara said after she had softly fell out of rafes grip but rafe kept one of his hands on her waist not wanting to let her go. Amara's hand went to her hip as she was waiting for an answer while tapping her foot on the freshly cut grass beneath them as she eyed the two boys. "We uh we were playing golf, right topper" Rafe answered while snapping his head to topper, his hand still on Amara's waist while giving topper a look for the blonde to convince with him. "Yea-yeah, just playing golf" topper agreed with rafe giving Amara a convincing smile.

Topper had now walked off into the distance giving the pair time to them selves.