🦋28🦋

"Kookie? Who do you think will be more happy to see this little angel?" Tae asked Kook who's helping Tae to wear his pant as Tae can't bend.. even tho if he can bend.. he's too lazy to do anything.

Now a days Jungkook is the one who always showers him and get him dressed.. while others make sure to take care of Tae well.

"Obviously our hyungs! Who's eagerly waiting for this baby to come out."

"Yeah! They gonna love her sooo much!"

Yes yes it's a baby girl.. just a few weeks ago they did gender reveal. Everyone was very happy hearing that. And Tae is 8 month pregnant now soon will be turned into 9 months.

"Yeah they will.... They're very happy.. especially Jin hyung, Jimin and noona... And I think it's been 2 months since hobi hyung, Yoongi hyung and Joon hyung went to work properly."

"Mmm... They're excited too much..."

"Yeah.. and the girls gonna come today right..?" Jungkook while sitting on bed and making Tae sit on his lap."

"Kookie I'm heavy leave." Jungkook kissed Tae's cheeks and back hugged him more tightly.

Tae sighed knowing his muscle bunny won't leave him.

"Yes they're gonna come today..but... Chim, noona, Hobi hyung and Joon hyung don't know them right? We should've informed them."

"It's okay bub... Let's say it to them when they come here."

"Okay... And hubby you shouldn't fight with them especially Liz... remember you're gonna be dad.. so don't act like child."

"Who will fight with that witch's." Tae glared at Jungkook.

"Okay okay I'm sorry.."

_____________

Now all are sitting on living room after having lunch. They talking about the baby...

Soon the door burst open revealing 4 girls making others flinch.

"TAEBABYYYYYYYY." Four of them shouted in unison and ran up to Tae who just stood up.

They did a group hug and lastly kissed Tae's cheeks and forehead.

"Omo Baby.. you're soo cute... Can I eat you... Aigooo." Tae just showed his famous boxy smile to Lisa.

"Ah don't kill me like that baby.." Rosè dramatically clenched her heart.

"Ahh~ Chaeee~ stoppp." Tae whined making them chuckle.

"Alright let's stop." Jennie said but soon her attention went to Jungkook and smiled slyly. Jungkook shook his head while gulping.

"No no no--" Before he could do anything Jennie jumped on him.

"Aigo my lovely Kookie baby is gonna be dad... How cute." Jennie squeezed his cheeks.

"Don't act like mom bitch.. and get of me before I put you down." Jennie scoffed but get off of Jungkook and went to Jisoo and back hugged her.

"Hyung and noona..this is our college friends.. Lisa, Jennie, Chaeyoung and Jisoo."

"And girls.. this is Jimin, Y/n noona, Hobi hyung and Namjoon hyung." They all greeted each other.

@lalisa.m

Liked by jjkjeon2 wwhjin minsuga and other 93283 @lalisa

@lalisa.m My baby looks sooo cute.... I just wanna eat him alive. @taetae01

Comments are limited

@taetae01 Aish Liz..🙈❤️

@jjkjeon2 My baby* ❤️
_

_________

"YOOONNNNN" Tae screamed as Yoongi and others came running towards Tae's room.

"Tae bub? What happened? Does your stomach hurts? Shall we go to hospital?"

"N-no h-hyung... She- she just kicked." Soon all of them smiled.. it's not the the first time she kicked but now a days it became too strong and Jin either Yoongi can calm the baby... Just keeping their on Tae's tummy makes Tae feel at ease.

Yoongi softly caressed Tae's tummy while Tae is laying on Jungkook's Chest.

___________

Soon everyone went to their room.. well Jimin dragged Yoongi with him.. because he was not ready to leave Tae.. thinking what if Tae got hurt again..

"Aren't we lucky Kook?"

"We are love.. when we have them to protect us and our baby... If it wasn't you.. we wouldn't have lived together.. Thank you soo babe."

"There's nothing to thank me... It's their heart that made me to be with them always.. how can they be selfless... They are even ready give their life if I asked to.. to say I'm very lucky..

From childhood I got you.. who took care of me.. and never let me to get hurt. Always supported me.. and was with me in my difficulties and good things..

Then my parents.. even though they said they hate me.. I know it's not true... If I get hurt... I saw the same hurt in their eyes.. and when i- you know..
That time I saw them crying while saying they couldn't protect me.. they gave me more than anything I could ever ask for..

And your parents... Who are like my own parents... They fed me.. they protected me... They loved me.. they never let me to get hurt... Physically or mentally...the kind heart people that I've known...

Then my hyung.. even a brother from same mother couldn't protect his little one as much Yoongi hyung does... He protected me without me knowing anything.. like a best brother... If he wasn't there that day I don't what would've happened to me... He protected me even tho he got hurt.. he did everything to cheer me up... When I was child.. he came to our house in the mid night just to make sure I'm fine... For him.. I matters more... He made me take his life decisions... There are lots of things to say about him...

And then Jin hyung... Both Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung are same... If Yoongi hyung is my brother.. then Jin hyung is my another mother.. he did a lot to me..

And now others....

I'm really lucky Kook." Jungkook stared at Tae and kissed him.

"We all are lucky to get you in our life Tae..."

_____________________________________

I wanted to make an update soon.. but I was not feeling well... Sorry😭