Twenty Nine

Getting inside of the main office through the marbal coated door initially giving the boy a lot of butterflies inside of his tummy. The passerby people immediately recognised him and welcomed him with a bow. Which is really suspecious for the boy as if how the hell they all already know him without any proper introduction. Although Jeongguk did a year of training under this company still the training center was far more away from the main office, this is the first time he is visiting here.

Jeongguk immediately got startled by a voice not so far away from him standing near the reception area along with the receptionist.

There is standing a girl with a smile, her Dress up sense is perfactly fitted for the office environment. Holding a diary, may be her work schedule or something jeongguk guessed. And a genuine smile lingering upon her face.

"Good morning Sir Jeon, I am Choi Y/N , your personal assistant. And a really very warm welcome to our Company. It is really honour to meet you finally sir."

The elegant looking girl said while forwarding her right hand for a formal hand shake which he immediately obliged with a smile.

Wow she talks a lot.

That is what Your first impression to him. Sigh*

"Hellow Miss Choi, it's nice to meet you too."

"(Smile) Pleasure is all mine Sir, Let me take you to your room first. This way."

With this you walks towards the elevator followed by Jeongkook while eyeing the interiors.

Chiku would be so astonished looking these all. Awww I already miss him. Should I call him? Shit Jeongguk he will sure scold you, focus on your work first. Focusssss. You can't make a bad impression on your first day. Yeah. Chiku baby I love yo-

"SIR,

"H-ah oh yeah sorry I was just-

"Its okay sir, you have been standing there not getting inside of the elevator!"

You said embarrassed.

"O-h ah yes."

He immediately enters the elevator while cursing a lot internally.

What a first impression shit.

They are now inside the elevator and a very embarrassing silence embraced them.

"Nervous?"
You asked out of nowhere breaking the silence.

"A-h yes a little bit."

"No need sir, Everyone here is pretty fine, except for the current CEO."

You said with rolling your eyes. You really hates the CEO.

"Sorry? What do you mean by that Miss Choi?"

"Ah no no nothing sir, you will get to know about everything slowly and steadily and oh you can call me by my name sir. Its y/n, Miss Choi is really gives me vibes of a old woman."

With that both bursted out chukles.

Then again silence.

"Anyway Miss Ch- I meant Y/n how do all the people know me already? I don't remember coming here before?"

"Ah that can be a real question here. Actually we all have already seen your pictures here sir."

"Wait what? T-"

Jeongkook's voice got interrupted by the elevator door opens.

"This way sir,

Y/n said while walking towards the cabins.